He finds out

So... yeah. After My little screaming session and jumping up and down in my room, I calmly and collectively walked out of my room, to see Louis with a smug face on.

"Soo... you and Harry, huh?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I sighed, not knowing the answer to his simple question.

"I don't know... I mean, we kissed twice. That's got to count for something, right?" I asked, hoping for a lesson from the almighty love doctor himself, Louis Tomlinson. Hey-- LOUIS!!!! Sorry, he wrote that down, not me.

"How about let us go into my office and discuss this." He said in an obnoxious Texan accent. I chuckled, following him into the soundproof music room. I swear, this penthouse has everything at all!!!

Once we were in there, I started talking. "Okay, so we kissed twice. but they were only like, small pecks on the lips. That's got to count for something, right? Or did he just do it to comfort me? I mean, I just told him that my dad beat me--" I stopped dead on, whipping my hand up to my mouth. I did not just say that out loud... did I?

Louis stared at me, emotions flooding into his blue-green orbs. There was pity, mournfullness, confusion, anger, and so much more I cannot describe. "W-what?" He studdered, staring at my stomach where my white Pink Ffloyd shirt was just enough see through to see the purplish-bluish mark.

"Uh..." I hesitated, trying to think of an exuse.

He walked towards me, curiousity filling his eyes. My eyes widened, me backing into a corner. Was he going to hurt me, like my dad did? Was the curiousity of hitting someone so much, he would hit me himself, just to try? As my back bumped into a wall, I waited for impact of his hand or leg. Heck, if he wanted to hurt me than he might as well hit me in my bruise.

I closed my eyes waiting for impact, but instead I feel a hand lift up my shirt to right above my bruise. I stared at him unsurprised, while he had a concentrated look on his face. He looked me in the eyes. "Why? Why would anyone want to hurt you? You're like my sister, which is crazy, considering we've only known each other for what, two days?" He dryly chuckled, but his face turned serious again. "You're never going back again, okay?" He asked, tears ready to spill over his eyelids, as well as mine.

"I promise." I whispered. He pulled me into a hug. "So... do you think he likes me?" I asked Louis, back on the topic why we are here in the first place.

"Well, my little Starbucks buddy, if you have read the tabloids lately, you would see that Harry has a supposed girlfriend, Katherine..." He stated. I sighed, knowing this was to good to be true. As I was about to walk out, he continued. "Which is absolutely and utterly rubbish." He smirked.

"Yes!!" I screamed, running out to Harry. I ran,up to him, hugging the life out of him.

"Jules... can't... BREATHE!" He choked, making me step back.

"Whoops!" I exclaimed, going to kiss his cheek. However, at the last second, he turned his head and kissed me.

Now, I'm not going to say like in those fan fictions on how it was magical and sparks flew everywhere, but it was... wow. His lips felt right on mine, we were molded together like two pieces of a puzzle. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, but I ignored it. I wasn't quite ready for that, yet. He groaned in annoyance, which made me confused. What? All of a sudden, he pulled me into his body, making me gasp. His tongue entered my mouth, making me try and pull away, but his hand was behind my neck.

Just then, I shut down. I didn't go anything. I just stood there, arms clenched to my side's, eyes opened. He seemed to not know I wasn't enjoying it-- at all, actually, so he pushed me to the counter of the kitchen, putting his hands on either side of me on the countertop. I took this as my chance. I pushed him away, slapped him, and ran into Liam's room. I burst in, seeing him on his computer. Once he saw my petrified expression and tears cascading down my cheeks, he sat there warily at first, then went up, locked the door, and hugged me tightly.