SOMEONE NEW

"So, what was that whole scene with Liam? And where's Sophia, she told us she'd be coming earlier on." Eleanor asked. We walked upstairs into the other guest room to talk.

"Well, they can both be answered in one sentence." I sighed, making the girls glare at me to go on. "Sophia... Sophia cheated on Liam." I cracked out, making the girls gasp.

"No way! I knew she was trouble, but... I didn't know she would do that to Liam! He's just a big-- and inky-- teddy bear!" Perrie said, making Eleanor and I nod in response.

"Wait, but that doesn't explain why he was getting all touchy-feely with you?" Eleanor asked, making me stare at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Well, first off, he wrapped his arms around your waist. Boys just can't do that to a girl, only if they're dating or the boy likes the girl." Perrie explained, making me sigh in relief.

"Guys, he was just being friendly. Nothing else." I told them, making them look at each other with wary expressions.

"Jules, this isn't good. You can't be caught in a love triangle, it sucks, let me tell you." Perdue sighed, running a hand through her now blonde hair. I swear, that girl is so bipolar when she comes to her hair.

"Guys, it won't happen, I swear." I sighed, trying to think of something off topic. "So, Perrie, do you and Zayn have any ideas on when your wedding's gonna be?" I asked, already knowing the question.

"Nah, still thinking. I guess it would be somewhere in either 2014 or 2015, you know, with our busy schedules and all." Eleanor and I nodded, making me remember something.

"Oh, God! The boys are going to leave in like, what, five days? I need to call someone to ask where I could stay..." I trailed off, getting out my phone and turning it on. "Uh, WOW." I breathed out, realizing I had a bunch of missed texts from Nikki and Connor.

Nikki: Jules, we haven't seen each other in forever!

Nikki: We should hang out!

Nikki: Hello?

Connor: Hey, how's it going with your famous friends? :)

Nikki: Jules, did your dad do something? Are you okay?

Connor: Why aren't you answering our calls? Did your dad find you? Did the boys do something? I swear to God, if they did something...

My eyes widened at their texts over the last month, and all of the missed calls I received. "Oh, shit."

"What, what happened?" Perrie asked, making me show them all of the texts I received. "You better reply, they're going to send out a fucking search squad!" I nodded, dialling Nikki's number first.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" She screamed, making me wince and pull the phone away from my ear.

"Not with my dad..." I trailed, not wanting to get the 'Nikki Hulk', which ME and Connor came up with whenever she was worried or mad.

"WELL YOU BETTER TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOUR FATHER FUCKING KILLED YOU." She screamed, making the girls widen their eyes at my friend's... colorful words.

"I'm hanging out with these new people, someone you might know from magazines?" I chuckled nervously.

"I swear to God, if this is a fucking joke..."

"No, it's not! Here, I'll have one of the guys pick you and Connor up, I'll explained everything then."

"ARE YOU AT A SHITTING PIMP HOUSE??"

"NO!" I squealed, laughing at my friend's assumption.

"Fine, have a person pick me up, as long as they don't rape me." She grumbled, making me chuckle once more.

"Nah, don't worry. They're big teddy bears, really. Go to Connor's house, explain everything to him, and tell him that there will be someone picking you up in ten." I told her, making yer sigh on the other end.

"Okay, Jules."

"Okay, bye." I said, about to hang up the phone.

"Wait!" I pulled the phone back up to my ear. "Do they have goldfish?" I laughed. My and my friend were so alike.

"Yes, yes they do."

"Good, they better." With that, she hung up.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°

WHO'S READY FOR THE FUCKING DRAMA?!?!?!?!

I know I am.

Yeah, so I know that I haven't really incorporated Nikki, so now I am. :) ARE YOU HAAPPPPY?

Yeah, so you know the drill.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE?

Goodbye, lovelies! :)

-M

P.S. THIS IS DEDICATED TO SPERKSTUM BECAUSE SHE IS MY NEW BFFL SORRY ASHY