Why me, school? WHY??? 1

HELLO MY ICKLE NINJA WARRIORS!!! This is dedicated to my best friend, AshyStyles16, because she actually likes my book, compared to my other friends. And, her books are really good, so go check them out! Okay... so even if there are none of you yet, but I hope there will be in the near future! So, in the mean time, I'll just continue writing this story until someone finds it!!! Hope you all like it! :)

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

"No. There is no school today."

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

"I refuse to go."

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

"God, SHUT THE DUCK UP!!!"

That is how I usually wake up on a school day.

I threw my radio on the other side of the room, making it crash to the ground in two. "Much better." I said with a smirk plastered on my face. Knowing I had to get up sooner or later, I sluggishly rolled out of bed. Literally. I rolled my way into the bathroom, Sat up, and peeled off all my clothes.

I live in a small two story house in the outskirts of London. I know, nothing special. Like, at all. I don't even know why we move into London itself, that's where my school is, and my dad's job!

I hopped into the shower, washing myself with my favorite cherry body wash And shampoo. After that, I pulled on dark wash skinny jeans and a loose tank top with a pink Ffloyd symbol.

I ran downstairs, making sure not to wake up my dad, and quickly scarfed down dry cerial while looking for my skateboard. Once I found it, I rolled my way to the bus stop. Which, May I say, is on the other side of the town, Worrington (A/N: I just made the town up(:). I got there just in time, right when the doors were about to close.

"Close one there, Jules!" My bus driver, Beatrice, comments. She is around fifty years old and as nice as... Hercules? I don't know, she's just reaallly nice. I don't understand why she's nice to me, though. I'm known around my school as the troublemaker. Hehehe, song references... where was I? Oh, right, troublemaker. I am one. Doesn't bother me, but let me tell you, it bothers the hell out of my teachers! I was just showing my awesomely cool ninja moves in class, and all of a sudden I'm a distraction from the lesson? Psssh, yeah right. I bet there just jealous of my dope ninja rolls. Yeah, that's it. They are!

All of the sudden, I'm snapped out of my dream land by a wrinkly hand waving in front of my face. I look up to see Beatrice and I the only ones in the bus.

"Sweetheart, you have to go out! Don't want to miss your last day of senior year, do you?" She smirks. I rolled my eyes. She knows how much I hate school.

"No, I don't want to miss it who would? It's just sooo amazzinggggg." I state sarcastically. Well, wish me luck in that hell hole!

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

So, how do you like it? Too detailed? Too boring? Just bad in general? Oh well. Oh, lightbulb! In the comments below, say "CAKE" and what you thought of it! Okay, well, aur revior! Or goodbye!

-M