Oh, Great...

°~°~°~°~°

ZAYN'S POV

°~°~°~°~°

The boys and I were downstairs in the living room while the girls were upstairs, probably gossiping.

"Hey, Harry, are you ever going to take Jules out on that date?" I asked, breaking the silence while nudging Harry's shoulder. He blushed, looking down at the ground.

"Pretty soon, I guess, before we go on tour of course." He explained, making us nod our heads in understanding.

"Harold, lad, you need to start hanging out with Julia more. Like, honestly, she's going to think you forgot everything about the date." Louis sighed, running a hand through her hair. He was always her brother figure, worrying about her and Harry.

"I know! She just... I don't know, spends too much time with all of us, I guess she didn't want to hurt any of our feelings?" Niall suggested.

"Yeah, Niall's right. We should stay away from Julia, just let Harry be with her for now, us know?" Ashton said, making all of the boys nod (again) as the girls walked in, making me smile at my beautiful fiance.

"Hey, my people. Can you go get my two friends from Connor's house?" Julia asked, coming in and lying down on Niall and Harry.

"Yeah, I think I still know his address." Liam stated, hopping up out of his seat and pulling out his keys from his back pocket.

"Thanks, David Beckham." Julia said sarcastically, making all of us laugh and Liam roll his eyes.

"You're welcome, goldfish NINJA master." He droned, making Julia gasp.

"WOO HOO!!!!!" She screamed, running up to Liam and jumping in his arms, making us all chuckle... again... wow. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" She squealed in his ear, making him widen his eyes and rub his ear.

"Umm... why are you thanking me?" He asked, raising his eyebrows, but still slightly smiling down at her with his arms around her waist. He kept looking at her lips, as well...

Wait, why was he doing that?

"For calling me that, duhh! None of you guys called me that yet so I'm happy you did!" She smiled, obviously not noticing his... flirty behavior.

"Zayn" Perrie whispered next to me, making me turn my head and smile.

"Yeah, babe?" I answered, taking a price of her hair near her face and placing it behind her ear. Okay, I'm officially whipped.

"Can we talk, upstairs?" She whispered, making me drop my smile into a curious frown, but followed her anyways. We walked into the guest room when she closed the door and turned to me.

"Do you see it, too?" She asked, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"See what?"

"Liam and Jules, of course! Liam's getting all touchy-feely with her, and I don't like it one bit." She explained, walking over to me and grabbed my hands, sitting down on the bed criss-crossed.

"Well, yeah, just now, but what do you think it is? Don't you think he's just being friendly?" I chuckled nervously, trying to get the thought out of my head.

"No, Zayn! He does stuff that regular couples would do! Like grabbing her waist, wrapping his arms around her-- a little too low for MY comfort-- and he keeps looking at her lips as if he was going to steal them!" She whisper-yelled, making me think for a moment.

He was doing all of these things. Even when he was still with Sophia, he kept taking glances at Julia as if she was the most precious thing. I was thinking it was just to be brotherly, but I guess not.