Same Mistakes

@#@#@#@#@

ED SHEERAN'S POV

@#@#@#@#@

After-- actually, I never got her name-- after the girl left, all the boys were staring at Harry. And let me tell you, if looks could kill, I would be picking out Harry's funeral flowers by now. 

"Well... uh... who was she, exactly?" I asked everyone. They all pulled out of a trance, but Lou was still stealing glances at Harry.

"Julia is-- or, because of Harry, possibly was, our friend. And my sister from a different mister." Louis explained, and I cracked up at his childish word choice. No one joined me, though.

"Guys, it was an accident! I didn't know..." Harry tried to explain, but got cut off by Niall.

"I knew you liked her, that's why I didn't like that she had a boyfriend, but no! You just wanted to use her! What's her boyfriend going to think about this?"

"He's not her real boyfriend!" Harry screamed, which made everyone pause. Wait, I'm far from confused. She has a fake boyfriend, her and Lou were talking about soccer, then Harry decided to slobber on her face? I'm... this... ugh.

"What?" Zayn asked, asking all of our thoughts.

"She faked him, because she didn't want to fall for any of us." Harry explained. "She thought true love never existed. But after I kissed her the first time, she was okay with me. I didn't know it was her first full-on kiss, if I did, I wouldn't have done it!"

All the boys looked shocked, and I just felt left out. "Wait, so she didn't want to fall for any of you, and Harry thinks that she's falling for him, and now she hates Harry because he stole her mouth virginity?" I asked, confused.

"Well, I guess, yes." A female voice came from behind the boys. We all turned our attention to Jules, who was standing there with her arms crossed, her eyebrow cocked up. She skipped over to me, and flung her arm around my shoulders. "Well, Edward, you were right. Exept me falling for Harry. I liked him... a lot, before." Harry started walking towards her, pleading in his eyes.

Her eyes widened, and she hid behind me, tensing. "Julia, please... it was a mistake. I'm sorry..." Harry said, hurt and sadness laced into his voice.

"He needs me, I don't need him." She said, quoting my song. I chuckled silently, and pulled her around to face Harry. She froze, her eyes widening. She started shaking violently, backing into me. "D-don't, please. Y-you know why." She motioned to her stomach. What was wrong with her stomach?

"I-I wouldn't. Julia, please. I would never hurt you. Just... give me a chance. Please." 

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

HARRY'S POV

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Julia was scared of me. And it was all my fault. When she wasn't responding to give me a chance, I got... angry?

"God dammit, Jules! Why are you doing this? You know I like you, and you're just ignoring me! I'm trying to get close to you, but you just push me away!" I slammed my fist into the wall, frustrated. 

I looked over to Julia, who was in Ed's arms, shaking violently and wide-eyed. Ed seemed very confused, and the rest of the boys were giving me shocked looks. I immediately regretted my actions.

"Oh my god, Jules..." I reached my arm  out to her, but she just flinched, staring at my limb, petrified.

What have I just done?