No One

Okay, so before I write, let me clear things up a bit

 Jules went to her dad's house because she thought she deserved the pain her dad gave her. She thought that if she went to anyone else, she would be a burden, so she went to the one place where she think she deserved the treatment she recieved. Okay? Okay.

Sorry if it was confusing to any of you guys (I'm talking to you, Ashley.)

@#@#@#@

JULE POV

@#@#@#@

Day, after day, after day. My father would beat me, burn me, cut me, or do anything else that hurt me. 

I kept telling myself that I didn't care. I was a waste of space, anyways. I believed everything he said, every single word. I deserved it. I absorbed it. It was endless, but it felt like it already ended for me.

"Bitch, get over here!" My father roared from the living room, making me slug out of the kitchen to my father, who was lying on the couch with a beer bottle in each hand, one empty. "Give me my god damn food." He grumbled, throwing the empty bottle at my legs. The impact was harsh, shards of glass digging into my shins with the rest of the glass resting on the floor. I dared not to kneel down in pain; if I did, more glass would await me.

"Okay." I whispered, walking over to the kitchen and fetching his steak and potatoes I made. I couldn't eat any of it, though. It was for him, and only for him. "Here you go." I said, placing the plate on his beer belly. He burped and grabbed the fork, starting to eat.

"Go get some beer and drink it. It'll help your shitty attitude." He suggested, making me wrinkle my nose up in disgust. No, I wouldn't become another one of him. "GO!" He yelled, reaching behind the couch and nailing me in the stomach. I gasped, reaching up to my stomach and holding onto it, limping away and up the stairs into my room.

I reached back to shut the door, but I remembered. I didn't have one. I didn't have one of those perfect families like the Brady Bunch, or Full House. I had a drunken dad and a missing mom. Who knows if I had siblings, knowing about my mom's past.

I thought about the boys a lot. Do they remember me? Are they still looking? I have lost track of days, I have no idea where they are, or if they're on tour yet. I'm happy for them. They don't have me to bother with anymore.

@#@#@#@#@#@

HARRY'S POV

@#@#@#@#@#@

One day left until tour.

Four days without Julia.

I suggested that we go look for her at her dad's house, but the other boys ruled it out. We told 5SOS and the girls about her dad, and why we shouldn't go there.They were as sad as we were when we found out. 

I can't think of anything but her. She's on my mind 24/7, and I keep thinking about her blue eyes, on contrast of her dark hair. I think about goldfish, as crazy as that sounds. Anything I see reminds me of her. 

"Guys, we have to call the police!" Louis shouted, making me nod. We were holding off, trying to see if this was one of her jokes, but it wasn't. "We know it's not Julia, we can't think of any place else. She is hiding, but... we don't know where. We need to find her, please." Louis cried, making Eleanor dig her face into his chest and wrap her arms around his waist, crying aswell. I imagined that as Jules and I in the future... but who knows? I'm going on tour. She's missing. It's too depressing to even think about.

All of a sudden, Niall stands up with a look of determination on his face.

"But, guys... What if she doesn't want to be found?"

@#@#@#@#@#@#@

MMMHHMMMM I DID JUST END IT THERE

WOO HOO

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just don't really feel too good right now. I hope you understand. <3

-M