chkgccx

ONE MONTH LATER!!!!! (Big gap, I know. :/)

I strutted into the kitchen where the other boys were like the model I was.

"How do I look, boys?" I asked, striking a ridiculous pose. I paused once I saw what they were eating.

"We can explain..." Harry stuttered, mouth full of MY bacon. They should have learned from Louis's finger.

I marched right up to him, pried open his mouth, and took all the bacon out. I did the rest with the other boys, and threw it down the garbage shoot.

"What was that for?" Niall whined, obviously mourning over his long lost fried pig skin. I laughed, patting him on the head.

"My bacon. Not your bacon. Myyyy bacon." I explained, using my voice I use to talk to babies.

"Well, that was just downright cruel." Zayn pouted, crossing his arms. I ran over and hugged him.

"You're my favorite out of the boys." I confessed randomly, hugging him and rubbing my head into his chest cause I'm awesome like that... and I secretly want to be a cat.

"And why is that?" He asked, smirking.

"Because harry tried to shove his lounge down my throat, Liam won't wash his undergarments for poor Sophia, Niall probably had the idea of taking my bacon, and Louis' just plain annoying." I explained, pointing to each one of the boys as I explained the reasons why I liked Zayn more.

"But Zayn didn't cry when you fake-died!" Louis reasoned by whining like the five-year old he is... and not everyone loves.

"Hmm... true... Well, now Harold is my favorite!" I screamed, running towards him and throwing myself into his arms.

"Hey, Julia?" Harry asked, looking down at me.

"Yuppidy yup yup?" I asked, playing with his curls. They are just so voluminous and wild, I could just think of the possibilities to style-- I'm starting to sound like Tabitha' s Salon Takeover.

"Do you mind if I kiss you?" He asked. In front of the boys. While I am in his arms. Bridal style. Hehe, style. Like Styles! His last name. What kind of style would you like in your hair, Mr. Styles? Your hairstyle is ravishing, Styles. Okay, off topic.

"Umm... Why?" I asked, embarrassed that this is in front of all the boys.

"Just because." He shrugged, as if it were no big deal.

After a long and awkward silence, I spoke up. "Well, you sure do know how to bring the awkwardness out in everyone, Styles." I said in a detective' s voice. Don't ask me why because I have absolutely no fricking clue.

I hopped out of his arms and ran to Louis, hopping into his arms as well. "Lounita is now my favorite!!!!" I screamed, flailing my arms around while in his arms. Good thing he's strong or else we would've fallen like the Titanic. And he could be Jack And I could be Rose! Without us getting together and doing the unspeakable. That would just be awkward. I would rather a pig be my Jack than Louis. Louis would just be like, 'later, boo!' And jump onto the door without me.

"Yes, yes I would." Louis chuckled out. All the boys were on the floor, clutching their stomachs. We're they all having orgasms or something? But they were laughing. Oh, I just explained my whole Titaniic theory to them. Okay. This was awkward.

"It... was so... true though!" Harry cried, holding onto his side's which were probably aching from laughing at me.

"Oh and you would know?" I asked, smirking. This just made him stop laughing and downright scowl at me, which made the boys laugh harder.