Emotions

As I sat down, the lift rung again, showing Sophia. Liam smiled, getting up ready to peck her on the lips, but she pulled away on the last second, sighing.

"Liam, I have to talk to you, alone." She said nervously, playing with her hands.

"Okay, babe." He said indirectly, her flinching at the word 'babe'. Harry came over and sat next to me as they walked out of the room.

"I wonder what's going to happen?" I whispered to him, intertwining our fingers. We haven't hung out that much, and I just wanted to snuggle up to him now.

"I don't know, it doesn't seem to good, though." He confessed, throwing and arm around my shoulders while I buried my face into his chest.

All of sudden, Liam and Sophia's voices got louder from his room, making all of our heads snap over to the direction.

"I wonder what's going on?" Ashton said, tilting his head to the side. Then, we heard the door slamming, showing Sophia with tears streaming down her face and an angry and sad Liam.

"Bye, guys. It was nice to meet you, Jules." She smiled fakely, leaving the penthouse.

"Wait, what the freak happened?" I asked, sitting up from Harry.

"It's Sophia... She cheated on me." Liam finally broke down, crumbling to the floor with sobs wracking through his body.

I immediately jumped out of Harry's arms, running over to my heartbroken friend.

"It's okay, you're okay. You can do better." I whispered, holding him in my arms. His sniffles were muffled into my shoulder. I rubbed his back, trying to make him calm down. All of the other boys walked toward, patting him on the shoulder.

"But-- but I loved her. And I thought she loved me." He cried, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Sometimes love lasts, but other times, all it does is hurt you." I whispered, sniffling back my own tears of my memories which were now clouding my mind.

---FLASHBACK---

I was at Jake's house, knocking on the door expectantly.

It swung open, revealing my shocked boyfriend with only jeans on, and Brittany, one of the 'slutskateers', smirking in the background. Her lipstick was all over her face, making me realize what has just happened.

"Jake, w-why?" I stuttered, looking up at my boyfriend of six months now. We have never done anything besides holding hands, hugging, and light pecks on the lips, and it was good enough for me. I thought it was to him, too.

"Julia..." He started, scratching the back of his neck. "It's been getting old, you know? Not being able to kiss you, the way other couples do in the first week of dating, let alone first month. I like you, I really do, just... as a friend."

---END OF FLASHBACK---

I sucked up all of my unfallen tears and got back to caring for Liam, who was now subtlety getting quieter and quieter as the time wore on. That was a year ago, no need to revisit old memories.

"Julia?" Liam called, looking up at me with red and puffy eyes.

"Yes, Liam?" I responded, smiling lightly at him. All the other boys have gone away, looking for food or anything to cheer him up.

"Can you sing, for me?" He asked, subconsciously making a puppy dog face.

"But, Lia--"

"No, sing, or I will tell Harry to make you." He whined, making me sigh.

"Fine." I pouted, and started singing 'Superluv" by Shane Dawson.

(Everyone check out that song or else I will rip your arms out. (:)

"I'm, I'm running out of time,

I hope that I can save you somehow.

If I, if I had super powers,

I'd save the world, and you would be mine,

Mine."

"You're really good." Liam sighed, putting his forehead on my shoulder, as he was sitting in front of me.

"Yeah, thanks." I sighed in frustration, knowing he was lying to me or something.

"No, really. You are good. Too bad we have the other boys, you could have been our opening act for the shows." He sighed as the boys walked into the room with the three movies of Toy Stories.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°

LIAM'S POV

°~°~°~°~°~°~°

I loved it when Julia sang. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like how I used to feel when me and the boys preformed in front of the thousands of people during X Factor. It was like I was hypnotized by her gracious singing, as if all of my problems were flying away.

Is that normal to feel that way when someone else is singing? Is it okay? I couldn't be falling for her, she's Harry's

Well, not yet.

How am I even thinking about this? I know Harry likes her, and I'm pretty sure she likes him back. I also just broke up with Sophia. No seriously, just ten minutes ago.

I am so damn frustrated.

After she was finished singing, I was awestruck. "You're really good!" I stated, telling the truth one hundred percent. I leaned my forehead on her shoulder, letting the smell of an exotic smelling perfume fill my nostrils.

"Yeah, sure." She replied, letting frustration lace her words as she subconsciously ran her hands through her long, raven black hair. If only I could just touch it...

Wait, what did I just think?

"No, you really are good. Too bad we have the other boys, you could have been our opening act for our shows." I admitted shyly, bowing my head down.

I snapped my head up as I heard several foot steps walking into the room, making Jules look up as well. They were carrying all of the Toy Story movies, making me chuckle back at the memories.

"You still like these, right?" Zayn asked, eating some popcorn.

"Guys, that was two years ago. Can we watch something else, please?" I sighed, glancing over at Jules every once and a while who was smiling at Harry, as he was smiling right back.

I wish that was me.

"THE CONJURING." Claim yelled, throwing the Toy Story movies out of his hands and moving towards tele set, turning it on and going to On Demand and picking it out.

"Oh great, horror movies." Julia whispered, making me pat her leg and smiling reassuringly at her.

"Come, on, Julia! It'll be great!" Louis yelled, dragging her to stand up and running towards to the couch and jumping on it, making her giggle.

Harry came over to them and sat down, throwing an arm around Julia's shoulders, making jealousy run through my veins.

Wow... I might actually like Julia.

And the only person blocking her from me is Harry.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

Are you all surprised? I sure am.

I wasn't even thinking of making Liam like her, I just wanted to add something unexpected.

Was it?

Love you guys, sorry for the wait!

An update on the other stories, I'm just not feeling them. I'm not sure if I should just put them on hold until I figure out what to do, or if I should just stop them all together.

What do you think?

Love you!

-M