Chapter 4

After gathering all our stuff from the motel, we packed it up in the car and began driving. We stopped at a diner near by. He had found it and came back to get me. We walked inside and sat down. I looked over the menu trying not to think of the events that took place that morning.
A waitress came and asked for our orders. Das ordered eggs ,bacon, and sausage and strawberry lemonade. I ordered orange juice and eggs. I wasn't feeling very hungry anymore. Flash backs of that morning kept going through my head. "Baby are you alright?" I looked up at Das thinking of what to say. "I'm fine" i lied. I could tell by his facial expression he wasn't fooled.
But he let it go. Our food arrived and i immediately salted my eggs and dug in. Trying to act hungry when in reality i felt sick. After eating what I could and drinking my orange juice and he was done we paid and left. Back on the road again with no exact destination.
I curled up in the back seat with my favorite blanket. I soon drifted to sleep.
"Hahaha little girl i have you now and you will be mine." I cowered away, i was tied and all exposed. "Spread those legs" he busted my legs wide open i screamed loudly.
"Babe wake up" i woke up panting and realized it was just a dream. Das looked at me a little confused but just rubbed my back. "Um baby we're here at another motel. I brought some stuff in for us. Do you want me to carry you inside?" He reached to touch me and i jumped. "No it's fine, i can walk" i smiled slightly. He could see right through me and looked upset. He sighed and got out the car and i followed behind him. I walked inside the room and headed straight for the shower.
After i was done i got dressed. Das came up behind me and kissed my neck. I shivered and stepped away. "I'm sorry, i just can't right now" i looked down at my feet not wanting to look in his eyes. He stepped towards me and kissed my forehead. "I understand."
We crawled into bed and it was the first time we didn't cuddle. I just needed space right now.