Chapter 26

Kelsea p.o.v
I cried into Das arms. "They can't have my baby" I cried out. Das comforted me and held me close. "Its okay baby girl. They won't even get close I promise" he said then kissed my forehead.
He laid me down and tucked me in. He got up and went to the door.
"Baby don't leave me" I said. He smiled at me
"I'm checking on Jr. I'll be right back" he said. I nodded my head and he left. I grabbed the blanket and settled into bed.
Das came back a few minutes later. He stripped off his clothes and came behind me and held me close. He snuggled his face into my neck and he soon fell asleep. I was laying there praying somehow we'll get through this. Soon as I was about to fall asleep I heard Jr crying.
I slowly got out of Das's arms, not wanting to wake him. I went to Jr and he was laying there crying. I picked him up and rocked him while making him a bottle.
I sat on the couch and fed him. The dogs sat in front of me watching closely. I looked up and saw Das standing there smiling.
"I'm sorry baby I tried to let you sleep" I said. He came over and sat next to me. "I didn't feel you next to me, that's what woke me up" he said kissing my forehead.
I finished feeding Jr and das burped him. We laid him down and waited until he fell asleep to leave. We fell back asleep immediately.

Das p.o.v.

I woke up and slipped out of bed pulling the blanket over kelsea and kissing her forehead. I went out and saw Jr was still asleep.
I let the dogs out to run around and do their business. I got in my car and drove to the store to pick up a few things.
I went to grab more formula for Jr and before I knew it Jones and Selena had me at gun point. I put my hands up and then kicked Selena in the vagina and grabbed her gun and held her with the gun pointed at her temple.
"Jones make one move and she gets it nigga. Put the gun down" I told him. He thought for a moment. "No" he told me. The whole store went crazy and began yelling Selena got loose and shots were fired from me and jones. I got out the store and jumped in my car.
They were right behind me.
"This ends now" I said to myself. I turned into the woods and sped down an old road. I got to the middle of nowhere and stopped. I got out and so did they. We had our guns pointed at each other, me and jones.
"Jones don't make me kill you" I said.
"Don't make me kill you" he said.
I aimed and fired and shot him between the eyes.
And immediately fired at Selena and shot her in the chest. Made sure she wasn't breathing before I left. I got to the house and ran inside, seeing Kelsea eating. Of course.
"Babe its over, I killed them" I said picking her up and spinning her around.
"What" she said smiling. I explained to her what happened and she was so happy. "We get to finally go home and start our lives and clear our names" she said. I kissed her passionately. "Marry me" I said. her eyes got wide..