Chapter 24

Kelsea p.o.v.

I woke up in the middle of the night and got up and went to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt extremely worthless.
I fought and tried to get my baby away from them. But I was so sore and tired from giving birth. I blame myself. Its my fault.
I checked myself down there and it really wasn't all that sore anymore. I don't know, I'm good with pain and I heal fast.
It didn't take too long either that could be a factor. I heard the door knob.
"Baby are you okay?" Das said through the door. I walked over and I unlocked it and let him in.
"Its my fault we lost him" he hugged me tightly and then picked me up and brought me to the bed.
"Not your fault, please get some sleep baby" he told me. I sighed and snuggled into his chest like I always did. I laid there awake the rest of the night, just thinking.
I didn't realize it was morning until the alarm Das set went off. He groaned and turned it off. I acted like I was asleep. I didn't want him to know I was up all night. He went to the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on.
I got up and picked out some clothes. I felt around down there checking making sure its okay. Seems like its fine still. Das walked out the bathroom and I walked past him and took my shower and brushed my teeth.
I put on a tank top and some sweats and pulled my hair back into a loose bun. I slipped on some converse and sat on the bed waiting for him. He came over and kissed my forehead and took my hand in his. I got up and he grabbed the bag and we got into the car.
We drove to a drive thru and got some food. I barely touched mine. I was depressed and didn't want to eat. Das made me at least eat the fruit that I got.
Hours later we finally arrived. But now we have to find them. We dont know where they are here. We stayed at my cousins house.
They were vacationing down in Florida. They always told us we could use their place. Their place was in the mountains surrounded by woods. We got out the dogs went exploring immediately.
We got our bags and took them inside, finding the key in a potted plant. We walked in and took our stuff to the their guest bedroom. I walked right back up and back onto the porch. I watched the dogs playing as I thought about my son.
I hope he's okay. I would never forgive myself if anything happened to him. Das snaked his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.
"Its okay baby girl, I promise I'll bring him back to us. You know we never officially named him. Would you like to?" He asked me.
I turned around and thought for a moment. "You know what I saw, he looks just like you. I see him in you. The good, the strong, everything. Naming him after you. He's Jr." I told him.
He smiled widely at me and kissed my lips gently. I looked up at him and our eyes met. I wrapped my arms around him quickly and kissed him. He reacted back immediately kissing me.
I jumped up on him and wrapped my legs tightly around him. He pulled away from the kiss. "Please baby. I need this. Make love to me" I said.
Das p.o.v.
Right when she said that, I couldn't resist her any longer. I kissed her and carried her into the room. I laid her on the bed and got on top of her.
I kissed her slowly and rubbed my hand slowly up and down her body. She rolled me over getting on top not breaking the kiss.
I pulled her shirt off and to my surprise she wasn't wearing a bra. She kissed my neck slowly and began sucking on it.
I groaned and ran my hands down her back and to her butt and grabbed it. She moaned and stopped sucking on my neck.
I rolled her over and trailed kisses down her body. From her neck to her chest to down her stomach slowly. Her breathing got more and more intense letting me know she was definitely aroused.
I went back up and kisses her lips while playing with her nipple in my fingers. She moaned into the kiss. I kissed her neck then went to her breasts. I kissed them and sucked on them.
She squirmed and moaned. I can tell their still sensitive. I slid off her sweat pants and panties.
"Baby you sure you're ready?" I asked her. She nodded her head yes. I kissed her while rubbing her clit gently. "Mmmm Papi faster please" she said.
I rubbed a bit faster and she gripped the sheets. I kept rubbing her clit as I moved down.
I then replaced my finger with my tongue. I licked slow around her clit and she gasped. I sucked on her clit and she went crazy. I inserted my finger in her while still licking and sucking her clit.
She rubbed my head and would try to either pull me closer then away a certain moments. Her body twitched and her back arched.
"Papi I gotta cum" she moaned out. I continued both things faster. She came and I continued until she was done. I stopped and she was out of breath.
"You not even done yet baby" I said. I got up and stripped my clothes off. I got on top of her and kissed her lips. I slid myself inside her slowly making sure I didn't hurt her.
I got half way when she made a face. I began pulling out when she stopped me.
"No baby its okay. Keep going" she said. I continued sliding myself in. I thrusted slowly kissing her with her hands in mine.
"Baby I love you" I told her. She wrapped her arms around my neck holding me close.
"I love you" she said while she pushed me on my back. She went back and forth on top kissing me and holding me close to her.
I moaned, damn did she know what she was doing.
"Baby I'm going to cum" I said. She began bouncing up and down on me and I came immediately. She laid on my chest as we caught our breath. I kissed her forehead. "I got you baby, forever" I said