Chapter 21

I kept driving, not really sure where to start. My phone began to ring and I looked at it. Its Kelsea's phone calling me. I answered immediately.
"Baby" I said. Laughing came from the phone.
"Not even close bro, you're going to know what it feels like to loose a baby" Jones said. I slammed on the brakes.
"Jones you don't know what you're talking about. Selena is tricking you. She's a crazy ass bitch who is giving you drugs. let kelsea go" I said. More laughter erupted from the phone. "That's hilarious would you like to hear your loved one. But she gives away our location and she's dead" he said. I stayed quiet waiting.
"baby I'm sorry this happened. I wish we were back at the old abandoned beach house we used to go to" she said. We haven't been to a beach house. Unless she's trying to tell me where she is.
"I know babe me too" I played along. "And go to see those Chinese artifacts" she said.
"Okay that is enough talking." Jones said and with that hanging up the phone. I thought to myself trying to figure out what she is talking about. I kept driving and thinking wondering what she meant.
Then it hit me, we went to a abandoned museum with Chinese artifacts still inside, down in the basement. It was on the beach. She must be either there or somewhere close to there.
I pushed the gas pedal all the way down. Speeding down the road. Soon I was weaving between cars trying to get there as fast as I can. "Hold on baby, I'm coming"

Kelsea p.o.v.
I'm tied up, in a chair. I'm on a boat tied to the dock across from the abandoned museum we used to go to. I hope he figured out my hints. I can hear jones and Selena talking but I can't make out the words.
"Hey guys I know I'm supposed to be you know kidnapped. But since I'm pregnant you think you could get me something to eat?" I asked.
I received no answer. Just my luck. The baby was kicking and I was having some strange cramps and I was starving.
I sat there thinking, will this ever be over? Will I ever get my life back? Selena came through the door.
"What do you want with me?" I asked. Selena looked at me confused.
"Your baby silly, well my baby. Because that's what it will be. Mine" she said. I rolled my eyes at her nonsense.
"Sure okay but on a realistic note can I get some food?" I asked. She looked at me irritated and left. Minutes later she brought me some fruit.
"Im going to untie you, You try anything and you're dead" she said. I nodded. I honestly just wanted the food. She untied me and I began eating.
There was watermelon, strawberries, grapes, and cantaloupe. There was a lot there. I ate all of it though. I was starving. Haven't eaten since they took me.
And for her to think I could even try anything this far along in the pregnancy is crazy. She took the plate and tied me back up.
"Better fatty?" She asked.
"...yeah than-.....oh no" I said.
"What?"
I groaned. "My water just broke, I'm having a contraction" I said.