Chapter 6

He got up and followed me into our room, I shut the door behind us and immediately got pushed up against it. We looked into each others eyes and our lips met in a passionate kiss. I put my right leg up and around him pulling him closer to my body. He reached down to my knee and slid his hand up slowly and grabbed my ass making me moan into his mouth.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself up and wrapped my other leg around him. He kissed my cheek then my chin and slowly down my neck as he laid me down into the bed. He then kissed between my breasts while he slightly pinched my nipples and i let out a soft moan. Softly sucked my nipples and bit them gently then trailed kisses down my stomach.
He kissed my pussy and gave a flick with his tongue on my clit. I gasped and he giggled and then kissed and bit each thigh. He went back to my pussy and licked and sucked my clit while fingering me. I arched my back and pulled his head closer with my hand while playing with my nipples. I needed more. I took my hands and held my folds away for him to gain more access to my throbbing clit. He continued with his skillful mouth on my clit.
When all of a sudden my body was out of my control. I began twitching and shaking. He put his hands around my thighs and pulled closer and held me down. " fuck papi i have to cum" i moaned out. "Mmmm"he said sending vibrations into me. I bit my lip as i came. He came back up to me and kissed me. I pushed him down and climbed on top. "Mmmm baby girl, you know it's sexy when you try to be tough." I kissed his neck and sucked on it making him moan and bite his lip. I went down and grabbed his dick and circled my tongue slowly around the tip looking up at him. He gasped and gripped the sheets. I put him all into my mouth and down my throat and came up.
"Gotcha bye" i laughed and ran out the room. He followed me close behind. We got to the kitchen and he grabbed me. "You're gonna be a good girl and get on your knees and finish" i bit my lip loving when he gives me commands but i refused. He took my hair in his hand and softly pulled down. I could see he wasn't gonna take no for an answer.
I got down and took him into my mouth and began sucking and licking. He held my hair and thrusted into my mouth. He pulled out, saliva connecting us both. "Suck my balls" i took them into my mouth and began while stroking him. He pulled me up and bent me over the counter.
"You're going to take this all baby girl"he whispered into my ear. He slid his length into me and we both moaned. He began going at about a medium pace. Making sure i was used to it before speeding up. I began throwing myself back wanting more. "Mmm yeah baby throw that ass back"he said before slapping my ass. I moaned loving when he does that. I played with my clit wanting my release again.
I came once again and another time all over him. He pulled my hair forcing my head back and arching my back even more. "I'm about to cum baby damn you so wet and tight." I immediately felt his juices fill me. He pulled out and i turned around and kissed him.
"Splat" we both looked down and saw the big puddle i made on the kitchen floor. Happens every time. I looked at him."you clean up and I'll go shower" i ran to the shower before he could protest. When i got out the shower that's when i started to feel sore. "Baby after your shower will you give me a massage" i asked him with a huge smile. He got up and kissed my forehead. "Sure baby".
I laid down on the bed waiting for him to get done. When he finally got out he put lotion on himself. Then rubbed me down with some. He has the magic touch. My body felt a lot better. I curled up into him and shut my eyes.
"Baby?" He said. I looked up at him. "I'm glad you're okay again i missed you." I smiled at him. "I love you" i told him. He pulled his arms around me and held me tighter. "I love you too baby girl."