chapter 6

*Shawn's pov*

I'm sitting on my couch when I hear a knock. I get up to answer it.

"Hey ash" I say as I flash her a smile

"Hey cutie" she replied

We walk back inside. I head to the kitchen to pour her something to drink as she sat down on the couch.

"So what do you want to watch" I asked

"Ummm how about Annabelle?"

I head to the couch and hand her the drink.

"Ok but don't get scared beautiful." I winked

"Alright. Hey I'm gonna go make popcorn." Ash said as she got up.

"Are you serious??? I wasted my time getting you a drink when you could've done it your self. You know what, I'm not gonna talk to you for the rest of the night. Ha." I say with a smirk.

"I'm sorry! I didn't want any at the moment." She yelled sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes" Whatever.."

"Hey can you get the popcorn. I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Sure" I got up to go to the kitchen.

"Thought you wasn't going to talk to me?" She said as she put her hands on her hips.

"I can't stay mad at you. You're too pretty." I respond. And it's true. She was one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen.

"Aww you're to sweet Mendes" she said as she went down the hall to the bathroom.

I grabbed the popcorn and took it to the living room. I sat there thinking to myself. I should make a move. I got up and walked to the bathroom door. I think she heard me because she yelled "I'll be out in a minute" I stood there waiting. The door opened and she walked out. She turned and glanced at me. I leaned in and grabbed her hips and pushed her against the wall. I looked into her eyes and bit my lip. She smiled. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back. It felt right kissing her. I pulled away.

She smiled, "Wow you're a really good kisser

She smiled, "Wow you're a really good kisser."

I laughed, "you have soft lips"

"Thank you" she smiled as she blushed.

"Hey let's go watch the movie." I grabbed her hand and we walked back to the living room.

She sat on the couch all cuddled up next to me as I pressed play. I put my arm around her and she layed her head down on my lap. I stroked her hair while watching the movie. Next thing I know, she's asleep. I looked at the time. Its late.

"Ash wake up" I said as I shook her.

She opens her eyes, "I have to go" She kissed my cheek and walked to the door.

I winked, "Ok bye beautiful"

"Bye. Oh umm you remember our old friends from California, Ross and Lizzy?" She asked before walking out the door

"Yea I remember them. I spoke to Ross this morning" I replied.

"Oh ok. I was just wondering. Bye Mendes."

"Bye!" And with that I watched her walk out the door. I head up stairs to my room. When I get in there, I fall on my bed. Man I wish I could replay that kiss. Soon I doze off to sleep.