Chapter 8

*Shawn's pov*

Me and Ashley just arrived at the park. Were sitting on a bench.

"Hey so I was taking Aaliyah to a friend's house and I was wondering if you and the girls wanted to go to the beach tomorrow?

"Yes we would love to. Man I love the beach" she said looking at me.

I smiled,"Ok great. Where's Rosmeri?"

"She said she was going to the creek to meet up with Jacob" Ash said

"Ohh I had no clue where she was. Though someone kidnapped her or something. She's my friend too you know."

"She was mine first!!" Ash laughed

"Hey I got to go alright."

"Ok text me later bye"

I smiked" Ok I will bye"

"Wait Shawn." Ash yelled.

I stoped and turned around to see her walk up to me and kissed my cheek. After she kissed my cheek she ran off.

The only reason I had to leave is because my mom wanted me to make dinner. Out of all the days she could've pick it had to be this day.

*Rose's pov*

Jacob sat beside me.

"So what did u want to tell me?" I asked.

"Well Rose, I wanted to say I've liked you for a very long time..so I was wanting to know if you would be my girlfriend??"

"Aww I would love too!!"

"C-can I umm...k-kiss you" Jacob stuttered

"Yes I would love if you did"

Jacob leaned in and I put my hands on his chest. Next thing I know, his lips were on mine. I kissed back. Pulled away from him when I heard Ashley yelling my name and telling me we had to go.

"I have to go babe. I hope I will see you later." I said

"Ok babe same here. I love you"

I kissed his cheek. "I love you too. Bye"

Ashley's pov

"Hey, let's go. We have to go home" I yelled. I saw Rosmeri hug Jacob. She let go of him and ran towards me.

"So you and Jacob huh? " I smirked.

Rosmeri just blushes,"yea we we're a thing now."

"Aww I always knew you too would be together some day. hmm Jameri I like it" I said.

Rosmeri laughed, " Shashley...doesnt sound to bad."

"So all we have to do is get the rest of them togther. Won't be to hard. Hey i gotta go see ya later." I waved.

"Alright bye" Rose yelled.

And with that we went our separate ways. I head back to my car and got in. I turned on the radio. "Up All Night" by One Direction came on. They're my favorite band on earth.
I turned up the volume and drove home. I went to my room and sat down my purse. Receiving a text, I threw myself down on my bed. Shawn's name lit up on my phone.