Chapter 13

*Ashley's pov*

We finally arrived at my house. " I'm gonna go take a shower and clean up. I'll be fast." I said walking upstairs. I stopped and turned around. "Hey Shawn, don't miss me to much." I said winking.

Shawn smiled, "I'll try but that's gonna be hard babe."

I went to my room. After my shower, I went to my closet, looking through clothes. "Ahh this is perfect" I say to myself. It was a short, purple, tight fitting dress. I took it off the hanger and put it on. "Shawn will love this" I said, looking at a full length mirror.

I walked down to the kitchen. "Ok Rose, I'll make food. You get the cups and plates.

"Alright. I'm gonna call Brandy." She pulled out her phone, "hey tell everyone to bring drinks." She told her.

"Ok, I have to go pick up Nick anyways."

"Ok thanks. See you guys later! Bye!" After that she hung up.

"Guess who's here!" Cameron yelled, walking in the door.

"Hey I'm here." Shawn walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "Damn babe you look hot."

"Thanks baby. I knew you'd like it" I said looking up at him.

"Heyy girl" Josie called out.

"Hey Josie" I replied, not looking at her. I continued to cook.

*Brandy's pov*

After picking up Nick, we drove to Ashley's house. We walked to the door. I look over at him, "you ready to tell them baby?" I asked.
"So ready!" He said, leaning for a kiss.

I opened the door. "We got the drinks!"

"Finally!" They all said in unison.
"So me and Nick have to tell you something." I nerviously said.

"What's up?" Cameron asked

"Brandy and I are dating!!" Nick smiled.

"I knew it!" Rosmeri jumped up and down.

"I'm happy for y'all" Shawn pulled Nick in a bro hug.

"LETS PARTY" Brandy shouted.

Nick leaned into my ear. "Wanna go back to my house later?"

"Yea sure. We can watch movies!" He kissed my cheek, making me smile. A slow song started playing. I listened closer." Omg they're playing fearless by Taylor swift! I love this song!" I said, practically jumping up and down.

"can I have this dance?" Nick asked, holding out his hand for me to take.

I put my hand in his, " yes you can" I said smiling. We went to the middle of the "dance floor" which is the living room. All the furniture is pushed back. He wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I love you so much" he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too" I replied. I looked at him and smiled. I'm so lucky.