Chapter 14

*Rosmeri's pov*

I laid my head on Jacob's shoulder. "it's almost 11:30. The party ends at 12:00. We should leave around 11:55 and go to your house. Maybe we should watch a movie or something." I mentioned while he played with my hair.

"Ok. I'll give you a good night too. How is that babe?" He said, winking at me.

I kissed his cheek, "sounds good to me."

He smiled, "let's go now babe. I can't wait any longer."

Grabbing his hand, I walked over to Ashley. "Bye Ash! See you tomorrow."

"Ok. Bye" she responded then turned back to the group of people she was talking to.

Jacob walked me to his car. We got in and drove to his house.

Jacob stopped in the door way, "How about we skip the movie Rose? I want to show you how much I love you. " He smirked.

"Ok" I said lost in his eyes. We walked to his room. His parents are out of town like mine. He laid me down on his bed. He started kissing me. I kissed back without hesitating. This kiss was full of passion. I could tell he truly loved me.

*Brandy's pov*

"Its almost 12. I'm tired. I want to go home." I yawned.

"Ok babe. We'll leave. Just tell everyone bye."

"Ok" I walked over to Ash, who was leaning on Shawn. "Bye Ashley. I'm going home. I'm really tired."

"Alright, go get some rest." She said, shooing me away.

I walked over to Nick, who wrapped his arm around me.

"You ready to go?" Nick asked.

"Yea I'm ready. Lets go." We left Ashley's house and went to the house. I sat on the couch.

"Hey babe I gonna make popcorn." Nick said, walking to the kitchen.

"Ok baby" I replied.

He came back with popcorn, handing it to me. He put in the movie Greece. I snuggled up to him as the movie started playing. He kissed my for head. Suddenly things got blurry and I drifted off to sleep.

*Cameron's pov*

Some of my friends were talking to me but I kind of tuned them out. I couldn't help but look at Josie. She was laughing at something Ashley said. God I love her laugh. I need to tell her how I feel before its to late. I told the guys I would be back because I had to do something. They just nodded. I walked to Josie. Tapping her shoulder, she turned around.

"Hey Josie can I talk to you?" I asked nervously. " why am I so nervous? We're best friends.

She smiled, "Uhh sure." We walked over to the side, away from everyone.
"What's up Cam?" She asked, looking up at me.

"I-i" I couldn't find my words.

"Cam you can tell me anything. I promise." She smiled.

"I-I like you ok? I can't stop thinking of you." I sighed. I could feel my cheeks get warmer.

She smiled," I feel the same way.." she looked away from me. "I was afraid you wouldn't like me the same way. I didn't want things to get awkward." She was blushing now. That's so cute.

"Thank god, I thought I was gonna humiliated myself." I said hugging her. "Hey I have a question.."

"Yes?" She looked confused but happy.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her, reaching for her hands.

She grabbed my hands.
"oh.my.god. yes!!"

"Good. Let me take you home."

"Oh ok." She said shyly.

As we were leaving, I ran into Shawn. "Later Shawn." I said to him walking out the door. He just waved. We arrived at her house.

"Bye beautiful" I kissed her and walked to the car. Tonight was pretty damn good.