Chapter 15

*Shawn's pov*

I was currently in the living room cleaning up since the party ended 30 minutes ago. Picking cups up, I walked into the kitchen. I threw them away and looked at Ashley. She was cleaning dishes. Her hair was pulled back in a sloppy ponytail with strans hanging in her face. How can someone look so perfect just by cleaning dirty plates? I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her tiny figure.

"Babe" I whined. " Take a break. The living room is clean. We can go up stairs."

She rested her head back on my shoulder, sighing, " alright. Thanks for cleaning up."

I kissed her cheek, " no problem, baby." I took her hand in mine and headed up stairs. Opening her door, I picked her up and pushed her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around me and I started to kiss her roughly.

"What are you doing Shawn?" She asked between kisses.

"Something I've been wanting to do for a while now" I whispered on her lips. I carried her to the bed and laid her down. I hovered over her, slidding her dress over her head. She started unbuttoning my jeans and taking my shirt off, leaving us in only our underwear. I started kissing her neck, making her let out a quite moan. I left a trail of kisses down her neck to her collarbone while unhooking her bra and sliding down her underwear, throwing them both to the floor. I stood up, taking off my boxers and putting on protection. I hovered over her, staring at her beauitful ocean like blue eyes. I smiled.

"You ready babe?"

She looked away from me, "Shawn?"

"Yes baby?"

"I-I never done this before. I'm kinda scared.." her words trailed off.

I kissed her. " If you don't want to do this,tell me, but I won't hurt you. I promise."

"Shawn, I wanna do it."

"You sure?"

"Yes, because if it has to be any guy, I'm glad its you."

That made me smile. " Same here baby."

I kiss her once more and I enter her slowly, so I won't hurt her. She whimpered and she gripped the sheets and I stopped to let her adjust. I looked in her eyes and she nods, letting me know I can move again. After a few thrusts, I hit her g spot making her moan like crazy.

"S-Shawn damn right there"

She starts sucking on my sweet spots on my neck making me a moaning mess.

"A-a-Ashley right there oh.my.god!"

"You like that babe?"

"Hell yes I do."

I sucked her neck making sure to leave a hicky. I run my hands up and down her bare body. She rubs my back up and down to keep her moans in. I grabbed her hips and she let out a load moan. I travel kisses down her neck down to her boobs. I go back up her body, kissing her wet lips. She slides her left leg under my right one. I pick her right leg up a little and then lay it back down. She kissed my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"You look more sexy now. But your still sexy both ways."

"Same with you baby."

I kept hitting the same spot she moaned the most at. I never thought I would make her feel this good. I stared at her. She ran her thumb on my bottom lip, slowly bringing her head up and kissed my lips. She traveled her hands down my sides, sending shivers down my back. I put one hand on the bed and the other on the headboard. Ashley grabbed my hand off the headboard and slide it down to her thigh. Ashley kissed my forehead and played with my hair. I felt myself coming but she said it first.

"S-Shawn I'm going to come."

"M-me too babe."

We both came at the same time. After a few more thrusts, I pulled out and Ashley got up to put some pjs on. When I was about to take the condom off i was afraid of what I saw. The condom was ripped a little. I was scared what our parents would think but I will take care of Ashley if anything happens to her. I just don't want my parents to be mad at me or Ashley. I promised my dad I would do this kind of thing after marriage and I broke that promise. I can't blame myself for drinking four shots. I look at Ashley putting her pjs on. I threw the condom in the trash and got dressed.

"Babe I got to go. And by the way that was amazing and I'm glad to be your first. The thing is you were my first too. I love you."

"I love you too shawny boy."

I walked to her, kissing her goodnight and went home. When I arrived at my house. I walked to my room, seeing my dad sitting on my bed with his arms crossed. Crap I'm passed curfew. I couldn't tell him what I did.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, why are you late?" He asked calmly and didn't yell like he normally does.

"I was helping Ashley clean up her house."

" Ok, next time tell me when your going to be a little bit passed curfew."

"Ok. Goodnight I love you dad."

"I love you too. Now get some sleep." He said raising his finger at me.

"Alright I will."

With that he shuts my door. I laid down on my bed. I can't stop thinking of what Ashley and I did. I decided to text her.

*texting conversation*

Me: hey babe you still up.

Ashley: yes. What's up?

Me: Nm just laying here.

Ashley: Shawn were you pass curfew? I saw my clock after you left.

Me: yeah my dad was sitting on my bed when I got here.

Ashley: did you tell him what happened?😡

Me: no babe I didn't. If I did, I probably would get in big trouble.

Ashley: oh ok. What did you tell him?

Me: I told him I was helping you clean up your house.

Ashley: at least you didn't lie.

Me: yea I just didn't tell the whole truth.

Ashley: yea Ik

Me: well I'm going to sleep ok.

Ashley: Ok Goodnight love you.

Me: goodnight love you too.

I put my phone on my nightstand. I still can't believe I lost my virginity to someone I love, especially to her. I slowly drifted off to sleep.