chapter 23

*Ross's pov*

I can't believe I'm getting married next month. It on July 13 2016.

"Ok so Lizzy and I wants finger foods and the wedding is at the end of the summer."

"So who's your best man?" Shawn asked.

"Yea who is it bube?" Cam says.

"Ratliff is my best man. The other one is Jake, cam, Shawn, and Nick." I replied.

Nick just looked down. No definitely not him. He's mean like Brandy.

"I'm cool with that only if I'm with Ashley." Shawn stated.

"Yes you are trust me." I told him.

"Ok yay!" Shawn was happy.

Shawn is the funniest guy I ever met and cam. Jacob is a cool guy and Nick is just mean.

"Ok cool." Cam said.

"Alright I am in on that. But I might be moving to Mississippi with Brandy." Nick started.

Yay get out of here Nick and Brandy.

"Sounds ok to me I going to be with Rose right." Jacob asked me.

"Yes and cam is with Josie." I answered.

"Ok I got to go I'm tired and I want to get home to Brandy." Nick said.

"Ok have fun." I yelled.

I saw Ashley from the corner of my eye and looked at Shawn he looked up and smiled at her.

"Well I'm going to see Lizzy good night every one." I said.

Jacob already left. And cam was going out the door.

"Bye Shawn." I said.

"Bye." He said back.

I walked out the door and went home.

*Shawn's pov*

"Hey babe."

"Hi."

"You tired?" I asked.

"Yeah very." She said rubbing her eyes.

"Why don't you put some pjs on I'll fix the bed ok."

"K" She laughs.

"Ashley don't "k" Me."

"K" She said again.

I look at her and she was smiling.

"Ashley stop "k-ing" me."

I turned around and pulled the blanks back. She ran up behind me and slapped my butt.

"OW!" I yelled while holding my butt.

"K" She said and ran in my bathroom and locked the door.

"Ashley it's going to leave a mark. And don't "k" Me again." I whined.

"Aww boo hoo and " k" She said.

Ok that's it I get the key to get in my bathroom. I grabbed it and unlocked it. I open the door and she looked at me and she turned around. She walked up to me and kissed me. I lightly opened her mouth with mine I slid my tounge in and we kissed like that for about a minute and we pulled away for air.

"Don't " k" Me again you'll regret it."

"K."

I smirked and grabbed her hips and she gulped. I started ticking her sides as she tried to hold her laughs in. She bent down and bit my hand.

"OW!" She ran out of the bathroom and went to Aaliyah and Emma's room and hid behind them.

"You want her you got to go though us first." Emma told me.

"That shouldn't be too hard." I replied.

I ran to Aaliyah and ticked her most ticklish spot on her knee and ran to Emma and tickled her sides. I ran to Ashley and she tackled me on the bed and tickled me first and I couldn't get my revenge on her. Aaliyah and Emma jumped on the bed and started tickling me too and I couldn't help it. I let out some screams and laughs all at the same time. My parents came up and saw all of us and smiled. We all looked up at them and they started laughing at us.

"Y'all are so cute. Can I get a picture?" My mom asked we all nod and she snapped three pictures of us four playing. I walked up to my mom and she gave me one picture and I ran to my room and put the picture in my secret box I always had. I went and said goodnight to everyone and walked in my room and Ashley was putting her clothes in the closet and her shoes where mine is. She put all her electronics on the top shelf. She walked to the plugin on my wall beside my bed and she plugged her phone up and layed in bed. I walked to my side and wrapped my hands around her and we both drifted off to sleep.

Thank you guys so much for reading this book it really means a lot. This book goes up to three books so this is the first one and I'll be working on the second one. And just comment if you like this. Hope you enjoyed.
~ Ashley

Ps. Pictures people are acting as is on the next page but it's not another chapter of this book.