chapter 7

*Ashley's pov*

I pull into my driveway. Wow tonight was great. As I walk in my house I toss my keys on the counter and go to my room. I throw on some pjs and flop on my bed. My bed 's comfortable but its nothing compared to Shawn's lap. I pulled out my phone to text josie.

*Text conversation*

Me: hey Josie

Josie: hey

Me: ok so....SHAWN KISSED ME. You got what you wish.
I gtg bye😎

Josie: omg y'all are so cute together. Bye✌

I checked the time. 11pm. I'm so tired. I laid my phone on my desk. Laying on my back, I stared at the ceiling. I wish I could replay that kiss. I still can't believe he kiss me! I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

(The next day)
*Jacob's pov*

I'm laying on my bed watching my little cousin mess around. I pick up my phone and text Rosmeri.

*text conversation*

Me: hey what's up Rose?

Rose: hi Nm wbu?

Me: I'm playing with my little cousin.

Rose: aw cool. Now I'm talking to my annoying sister.

Me: why is she annoying?

Rose: cause she won't stop knocking on my door.

Me: weird. Why is she knocking on your door, beautiful??

Rose: Idk....did you just call me beautiful??..

Oh crap what did I just do. I'll just apologize.

Me: Yea I did....im sorry😕

Rose: no it's ok. Its just no ones ever called Me that before. Only my friends and family.

Me: it's true tho

Rose: aw hey so I'm going to the park with Ashley. She's going to talk to Shawn. You wanna come so I don't have to be the third wheel?😄

Now's my chance to talk to her personally.

Me: sure. Hey I need to talk to you in person but alone.

Rose: ok. I'll be by the creek. Probably sitting under a tree.

Me: ok see you then. Bye beautiful 😘

Rose: byee 😘

I put my phone in my pocket. I passed my mom as I was heading out.

"Hey mom I'm gonna hang out with Rosmeri at the park ok? Alex is up stairs."

"Ok have fun sweetie" mom said as she kissed my cheek.

"I will" I shouted while I walked out of the house. I don't worry about getting in the car. I can just walk to the park. When I arrive there I see her sitting under a tree listening to music. I walk and tap her shoulder.

"Hey about time you got here" she said as she smiled.