Chapter 11

*Shawn's pov*

There's nothing to do in this house. The party at Ashley's is not until this weekend. I decided to text the guys.

*text conversation*

Me: hey, can I tell you guys something??

Nick: yea what's up bro?

Cameron: what happened?

Jacob: go ahead Shawn.

Me: let's talk about the girls.

Cameron: dibs on Josie guys!

Nick: well I call Brandy! You got something coming your way! she's a babe!! 😍

Jacob: me and Rose are dating now! I finally got the girl of my dreams. Nick what's coming??

Nick: We have to wait for the right time. you'll know soon, trust me.

Me: ok guys. What Im gonna tell you is that I kissed Ashley and she kissed back. Idk what to do.

Cameron: wait, you kissed my cousin??

Jacob: so you finally got your first kiss.

Nick: DUDE YOU TWO SHOULD DATE, YOU NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT HER.

Me: yes that was my first kiss. Guys, idk how to ask her out.

Nick: text her right now and see where you guys can meet. Say you need to talk to her.

Me: ok thanks. Bye

I exit out of the conversation. Ok I have to tell her. This is killing me.

I decided to call her.

"Hello?" She asked

Her voice is so beautiful.

"Hey can we meet up at the tree house, I have to talk to you."

"Sure I gotta get my laptop anyways."

"Ok great"

"Alright bye. See you in 10 minutes."

"Bye beautiful"

I hung up my phone. I went to the bathroom to clean up. I looked into the mirror.

"Ok Shawn. You have to tell her." I said to myself. I looked at the time. She'll be here any minute. I walked out the back door and went to the tree house. There she was, sitting on the swing.

*Ashley's pov"

"Hey" I said to Shawn.

"Hey Ashley"

Oh no. He called me by my real name. Something's wrong. The cold breeze broke me from my thoughts.

"Shawn whats wrong?" I asked.

"Ashley I love you. I can't keep it in any more. you're the love of my life. If you feel the same way, tell me, if not I understand."

I was shocked. "Shawn if I didn't feel the same way, I wouldn't have kissed you back the other night. I've loved you since 5th grade. I'm in love with you."

"Well if we feel the same way. Do you,Ashley Parker, want to be my girlfriend?"

I smiled, "I would love too"

"Great! We gotta go back home now." Shawn said hugging me.

"Ok I'll text you later"

"Ok I love you" Shawn said, smiling.

"I love you too"

"Oh umm babe, you forgot something."

"What are you...oh I know what it is. Come here." I said.

Shawn smiled. He walked up to me and put his hands on my hips. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him.

He pulled away, "Bye baby girl."

"Bye babe" I said.

I grabbed my laptop and we walked to my car. He opened the door to let me in. Waving, I closed the door. I turned on the radio. "Wow" I said under my breath.