Chapter 19

*Rosmeri's pov*

I looked up and saw Ashley coming up the sidewalk. I was sitting on her porch step waiting on her.

"Hey Ashley."

"Hey girl what's up?"

"Nothing much."

She nodded as we walked inside, sitting on the couch where everyone else is.

Ashley put lizzy on face time since she can't be here right now.

"Hi. How are you doing?" Lizzy asked.

"Good." We said at the same time.

"Hello!" Josie yelled.

"What's up!" Brandy yelled.

"How is the baby rose." Josie asked, changing the subject.

"Good. he or she is moving right now." I replied.

"Rosmeri what's going to be their name?" Ashley asked.

"For a boy it's max Ryhlend and for a girl Sophie Anne black." I told her.

"Aww those are cute name's." Brandy said.

"Very cute." Lizzy replied.

"Girls I don't feel very well." Ashley stated.

"Are y'all thinking what I'm thinking?" Lizzy asked us.

We all nod and looked at Ashley.

"Oh crap." Ashley says worried.

"My dad said he will kick me out if I did this and got pregnant." Ashley said.

"Don't worry Ash. Oh I didn't tell any of y'all, I'm pregnant. I found out this morning." Brandy told us.

"Did you tell Nick?" Lizzy asked Brandy.

"Yes that was his surprise." Brandy said.

"Ok, go get a pregnancy test from the store." Ashley commanded.

"I'll go." I say.

I grabbed my keys and ran to my car. I headed to the store.

*Ashley's pov*

I was so scared what my dad would say when he gets home tomorrow.

"Ash it will be ok." Lizzy told me.

In little to no time, Rosmeri comes back, handing me the test. I take it from her and went to my bathroom. I come back 4 minutes later.

"I-i-I'm pregnant. What is my parents going to say? Shawn said if I got pregnant he will take care of me but still maybe he's lying...." my words kind of trail off.

"Shawns definitely not lying. If you're parents kick you out, why don't you live with shawn." Brandy suggested.

"Ok so we're all pregnant except Josie and Lizzy. Am I right?" Rose asked.

"Cam and I are taking it slow right now." Josie told Rose.

"Ross and I are talking it out." Lizzy said.

Rosmeri nodded.

"Lizzy I have to let you go, my computer is going dead." I told her.

"Ok. Oh umm I'm moving some time this week or next. Good luck Ash." Lizzy said before she hung up.

"When are you going to tell shawn?" Josie asked.

"Tomorrow before my parents get home. Just in case they kick me out?, I'm going to pack some of my stuff."

I walked to my room. I grabbed two suitcases and started packing. I decided to pack only the things I need like my clothes and other necessities. I put all my electronics in a box.

"Well, now you have all you need for Shawn's." Rose said.

"Yep. I think we should get some rest." I suggested.

I laid in my bed beside Josie, Rosmeri lied in the guest bed, and Brandy got the couch. My eyes began to get heavy and soon I fell asleep.