Chapter 16

*Rosmeri's pov*

I woke up from a wonderful night with Jacob. I got up and couldn't find Jacob anywhere. I guess he went out for a while. I put some warm clothes on for the day. Wondering what the girls did after the party, I decided to text them. I unplugged my phone and unlock it.

*Group chat*

Rose: how was yall's night?

Josie: good Cameron asked me out!

Brandy: great!!! Nick and I well let's just say it was pretty amazing! It was our first time.

Ashley: same! It was Shawn and I 's first time as well.

That was kind of weird for all of us to do that all in the same night," I thought

Brandy: y'all wanna hang out at my house with our boys!

Of course Brandy wants to hang out with us, including our boys. Honestly I think she's using us just to get to our boyfriends because of their fame.

Rosmeri: yeah sure. what time?

Ashley: yea why not.

Josie: yes!

Josie didn't mean that. She hates Brandy. Well Ashley and I don't like her either.

Brandy: around 5.

Ashley: okay. That sounds good.

I wanted to hang out with Jacob today but no. I just can't stand her anymore. I walked to my closet and put on a top Ashley bought me and I put some shorts on that Jacob got me. Grabbing my phone,I left the house and went to Ashley's. I told Josie to come. I knock on the door and it opened. I saw Shawn standing in the door.

"Oh hey Shawn is Ashley here?"

"Yeah she's right in here." he pointed to her.

I walked in and saw Ashley on her phone. I went up to her, sitting down right beside her when I see Josie coming through the door. Shawn headed up stairs to Ashley's room.

"Hey ashley." I said.

"Hey Rose. What's up" She replied

"I just wanted to talk to you and Josie." I stated

"What about?" Josie asked.

"About Brandy." I stated.

They looked at me in a weird way.

"Ok what about her?" Ashley asked.

"I think she's using us to get fame from us and the guys. We have fame because we're dating the most hottest guys in the world. Also, I don't like Brandy at all. I wanted to spend the day with Jacob and then she asked for us to hang out. I felt weird when she said "our boys." I replied.

"Same with me" Josie said.

"I don't want to go over there either but we have too. I mean she's a bitch for one thing. She likes our guys when she have's a boyfriend. You don't go after a friend's boyfriend. That's just wrong" Ashley tells us.

"Guys it's 5 right now. She will be mad at us if we don't go." Josie mentioned.

"Ok hold on. Let me go get Shawn." Ashley told us as she ran upstairs.

"Ok." I said.

"I never got along with Brandy. She never really liked me anyways." Josie explained.

I nodded. Ashley came back down stairs and Shawn followed behind. We all went out the door to Brandy's house. We were at the door and the guys came running behind us. Once I saw Jacob,I screamed and ran in his arms, hugging him. Brandy opened the door, letting us in. We sat down on the love seat and waited for someone to speak up.