Chapter Six: You'll be back

J.R had awoken to the sounds of pages flipping back to back against each other throughout his quite room. Eyes lids slowly parting up as blurred vision caused him to blink a few times before rubbing each eye with the correct hand. Groaning; his back aching from having fallen asleep sitting upright, he yawn greatly as the flipping sound of pages continued through his room. J.R removed himself from his bed, once he stood up straight his right hand went straight towards his lower back as if supporting his spin due to its aching. J.R by passed his brother who was sitting on the end of his bed looking through the book his little brother had taken from the home he found him wondering in. Jin with an apple in his left hand and turning the pages with his right he cleared his throat after swallowing a piece of chewed fruit. “So, some book”, he called out before J.R could place a hand on to the knob of his door. J.R’s eyes widen a bit hearing Jin's voice, always the one to wake his brother or catch him in the mist of pulling an early morning prank on him. “Book…what book? J.R spoke nervously looking at the wood of his bedroom door. “This thingy from your so called favorite actress”, Jin said biting into his apple again, the crunching sound drowning out his page wondering. “Diary? J.R turned around and tackled his older brother down on to his bed and struggled with Jin’s arms pushing him away from the very thing that asked for his help. “Give it back to me, its mine”, he said his voice attempting to sound demanding and forceful. “Hey you attacked me first”, Jin answered placing his baby brother on to his back and sitting on top of him. “My back”, J.R complained. “What, your back? Well maybe it wouldn’t hurt so much if you weren’t up all night reading this thing”, he said to him tossing the diary in front of J.R. “You can have your stupid book”, Jin said moving from on top of his brother. “I honestly don’t see the big deal in it. How can you stare at blank pages all night? Jin stood to his feet to fix his light brown hair inside of his brother’s mirror. “Blank? J.R reached for the book and opened the diary, though the words were still there. “What are you talking about there are words right here” J.R sat himself up to opened a page within the diary to show him.  Jin turned his head from finally getting his bangs as he had them before he was tackled down and looked at the pages that were meant for him to see. “Are you sick or something? Jin said with an confused look.  “No I’m fine”, J.R said to him pushing the pages forward more. Jin took the book from him and opened the book wider for him to show his little brother. “Nothing is there”, Jin’s voice a bit annoyed. J.R snatched the dairy away from him and walked freely from his room and into the bathroom next door, closing and locking it shut. “Of course there is something there, he’s the sick one”, J.R mumbled to himself. Placing the diary on to the bathroom’s black counter top, he traveled to the tube to make his bath. Turning the clear knob that had a red print symbol for hot, he waited for the tube to fill for the sake of his aching back. J.R removed everything else that he had on and entered the steaming water one foot at the time. After adding a scented bath bubbles he settled himself down taking a deep breath as each and every limb relaxed. “Yeeees”, he said to himself closing his eyes. The warmth of his body taking over his thin frame caused him to slip into another mind of self.  The flickering of the bathroom’s pale light began to slowly blink off and on. This did not bother the almost sleeping J.R until. “BAM!!!  J.R jumped up from the reaction of the loud sound, looking about the bathroom to see what could have exploded or fell off in the area of that he tried to settle in. His eyes drawing down to the fallen dairy that he knew that he had placed safely on to the counter top had dropped and slid against the tub. The dairy shook; trembled even, until it opened once more to a new chapter. “Really…? J.R complained groaning as the blank pages began to fill with words. J.R lowered himself in his bath blowing bubbles in his water. The dairy began to knock against the tub, wanting…needing to be read. “Fine you stupid book”, J.R said to it leaning forward and taking his book with his wet hand.  “Okay ghost book what do you have to tell me now”, he said to it looking at the pages.