Chaper seven: you can see it?

"Is that what you had to tell me... about stalking a guy that you for months", J.R dried the sides of his short length hair with a secondary towel after his bath. "Stupid book", he spoke throwing it on to the tiles of the bathroom floor grunting as well as the towel that was used for his hair. Opening the door, existing from the bathroom, the cold air of his home chilled his skin, freezing the damp water on his body. The start of a new day which would have been better if he found something useful last night than a needy book that wanted his attention twenty-four seven. "Hey, J.R you had a phone call", Jin called out from downstairs as J.R passed with the thought of what to wear for the day. "Call? He paused taking a step back to look down the carpeted stairs. "Wait was it Evan and Kei? Hoping their find of something last night was better than his own. "No, it was Claudine", Jin said in a teasing voice. "W-what she called. What did you say, no- what did she say? Are you sure she called....like really? Jin laughed slightly at his little brothers reaction. "She asked about the class project, I don't know something about myths and something", Jin said to him. "I told her to call you back later that you were taking a bubble bath with your battle toys and rubber ducky. I told her to dial back during the evening you know after you check wether or not you've grown anymore facial hair under your chin and pubic area". Jin held back a chuckle. J.R's heart sunk into the lower pit of his stomach. "So expect a call this evening Romeo", Jin laughed leaving J.R to his embarrassment.

"He didn't tell her that", J.R laughing it off playfully. Though the more he thought the worse his imaginary became. "Fuck, Jin", he whined tossing his head back in disappointment. "She going to think I'm a idiot". J.R shout the door to his room allowing the most disturbing thoughts come to mind of what Claudine could be telling her friends right now. The last thing he needed was a nickname to follow him for life. J.R opened his closet grabbing random clothing as he didn't have the use nor taste for style right now. A long sleeve black shirt and denim jeans was the best he came to have a "swag", in life.

The tapping on his bedroom window made it clear that something wanted to be noticed on the outside of it. After placing on his wrist watch he turned to the sound of the tapping from his window. "You can use the door Evan", he said to the male with square shape classes and shaggy hair who would usually have an even tan complexion if he did attempt to impress girls on a beach outing two days ago. J.R walked toward his window pulling back his black curtains to unlatch the lever to his window. "Geeez what took you so long, you know I have bad allergies", Evan complain pushing his thin body into his room. "The door Evan", J.R complained. "Girls love the romantic climb to their window", Evan said crawling on to the floor and settled in a sitting position. "I believe they would, the only problem is...I'm a guy", J.R closed his window. "Hey romantic in training", Evan said to him a bit proud of himself. "Yah, yah. So last night. What did You find? J.R flopped himself to the edge of his bed waiting to hear the adventure that he had. "We'll there wasn't much within the school house. No desk, weird findings. Just aged over walls and floors. But! There were foot prints", Evan said pushing up his square glasses that were sliding down his nose. "Foot prints, that's nothing probably other people exploring", J.R blowing it off as just that. "Maybe...but on the ceiling? Evan said with a curious yet disturbed look. "The ceiling? Of course J.R's mind couldn't find an excuse in his logic that he would try to conjure up. After his paranormal findings he'll believe almost everything. "Yeah....the ceiling", Evan responded.

"I can do you one better", J.R said to him. "Wait here", he said standing up from his sitting to gather the dairy from the bathroom and brought the leather back into his room. "A book? Evan asked looking over it. "A dairy", J.R said sitting back on the edge of his bed. "Of who? Evan leaned forward trying to look over the texture of the binding. "Adrian. We'll Adrianna", J.R holding the book in both hands. "And she was.... Someone famous, a spy? Evan trying to gather more information that J.R seemed like he didn't wish to share. "She's...a vampire. A born vampire but grew into her vampirism, like puberty". Evan with a disbelieved expression raised his brow. "A vampire? Are you sure this isn't just an odd novel. "No! J. R yelled. "She needs my help...with what...I don't know yet?

"She? Evan said taking the book from him moving the book at different angles. "There's this writing only I can see it. It...she picked me... Or maybe whoever discovered the book." He said to him with a drain expression of the annoyance of the book. "Yeah right a fucking book chose you to help it...so this book is possessed? Evan chuckled. J. R snatched the dairy back and stood. Walking towards the door he opened the door and tossed it on to the floor of the hallway. J.R closed the door and rejoined his friend. "Watch", J.R said keeping his eyes on the floor between them. Evan raised his left brow and starred at the area between them both. And there slowly the book appeared, fading into view and into a martial touch. "This has to be a trick right", Evan said with an slightly open mouth. "It wants to be read. It won't let me stop until it's finished".

"Okay J.R now your talking crazy I mean it's just a stupid book. Books don't teleport or force someone to read them. No it's just a plain old leather back book". Evan was the easiest to become scare out of the gang, even his own sneezes caught him off guard. "Yeah we'll most books aren't possessed by an annoying vampire", J.R protested. "Vampire? Vampires can't possess thing. I know I've seen blade", he said.

The book rattled softly, it's cover and pages began to lift and close again as if trying to open itself on its own. "Oh please telling me your doing this", Evan whimpered watching it. "Does it look like I'm doing anything? J.R a bit angered at his friend. The book forced open, flipping it's pages until it returned back to the correct page of the entry. The book shock once more as words burned flamed words down both sides of the pages. "We'll technically it ones ones you right...I mean the words are clearly for you", Evan said nervous. "Some friend...wait...you can see the words? J.R with a surprised tone. "Of course I can who cannot see devil words burn into a book", stressed Evan. "Jin couldn't see them", J.R trying to figure things out. "Yeah we'll your brother is an idiot. Can't you close the book?

"It doesn't close, not until it's finished telling me what it has to tell me" J.R lifted the book.

"It said I was the only one that could see it. How can you see them? J.R glanced at Evan.

"Maybe it wants my soul too. Demons are tricksters and greedy. Two for the price of one". Evan swallowed.