Chapter Thirteen: Rooftop

"Why are you always leaving a mess?

The well annoyed voice of Adrianna spoke out as she sat on top of a neighbors rooftop to the left of J.R's home.

"It couldn't be helped I'm afraid", another voice spoke within the shadows created by large over branched trees.

Adrian's glowing eyes watched the flashes of red and blue, white lights blink through the darkness as rounding people started to peek through their windows and step out of their homes. "Humans", Adrian muttered in disgust of their actions.

"They can't help it. After all its hard to keep your eyes away from a tragedy, especially when its not your own. How common these beings are". The male voice spoke in response again.

Adrian had no words to go against his, in a way he was right. "Your sin could have killed her more quietly", Adrian went on as men entered the devastating home of a surprising murder scene.

The deep voice of the stranger laughed softly in its throat. "Sin doesn't take on a quite manner. Especially wrath". The stranger stepped forth revealing square shaped glasses that reflected blinding light due to the street lights ahead. Shaggy hair hardly moved from the brisk of wind circulating blood in the mist of the night.

Adrian leaned forward viewing the image of a the stretcher being brought from inside of the home carrying the covered body of the mother of the household. A coy smirk pushed towards the right corners of her lips at the site. Looking over her shoulders just a bit to see the shaggy haired boy that stood a foot behind her.

"Jean take that disguise off already. Keeping it on any longer I would think that you enjoyed being a weak little school boy", Adrian said. "Evan was that the best name you could have come up with. Hmp. I can admit that it was a very will placed disguise".

The shaggy haired boy removed his glasses slowly with his right hand only to toss them off of the roof top into the neighbors Lillie garden.

"I see nothing wrong with becoming a school boy. It bring me easy snacks to nibble on. The Art teacher was really easy. His fetish for younger boys was quite inviting I couldn't pass it up. He was a little dry around the shoulders though. Flesh isn't as tasty anymore. Not like the olden days".

Jean's appears changed into a tall male without a single blonde curl out of place. His facial structure the same as when she met him. Strong and bold of a Roman statue type of glamour.

"So the mother is out the way and so is the father. You should have done this on the 18th blood moon. Killing off his parents. Each time the blood moon arrive he continued to chose his human parents or lover in the mortal cycle. Now you can swoop in to comfort him in such...sorrowful times", he smiled taking a sit beside her.

"This is why I keep you around blondie", Adrian teased as the police escorted J.R from the home. His elder brother standing by one of the police men causing Adrian's fingers to drum on her crossed leg.

"The elder brother called the police. It seems the mother reached him before the deed could happen. Son is getting out of line Jean", Adrian growled softly at towards Jin as he hugged the crying J.R.

Jean snickered. "Yes it seems as if Jin has a soul now a days. I believe he gets it from his mother. He's always defying my every word".

"To be fair you did sleep with his fiancé", Adrian rolled her eyes seeing Jean could never keep his hands to himself.

"We needed to restore the coven. His mother refused to give me anymore children. So I went after more tempting things. Sure he tried to kill me afterwards. I do say a woman who lies with beast deserves to be nothing more than game and wait for the hungry", Jean implied.

"Make sure Jin takes it out on you and not me. If he fucks this up-

'Don't worry my little rebel. Your love in is safe hands. Even though Jin thinks having a soul is a way to get back at me. He would never risk the mission'.

Adrian had no choice but to trust in her elder friend. She shook her head watching the home being yellow tapped off and the cars pulling away after clear the street free of people.

"Besides you have bigger things to worry about. This is the year of Kingston's return. He has been slumbering for ages now. His hibernation is just about finished. You know how he likes to see his favorite first. Bright and early. Casket fresh". Jean laughed patting the shoulders of a worried Adrian.