Chapter Nine: Chose A Side Adrian

- The casket was smaller than I remember and a lot more worn. Though many years passing after my first burning it had been used many times, so I've heard. It seems like hear say was true. The withering signs of chipping wood flaking on all sides gave less and less signs of confront. Nothing more than a painted portrait of agony along with the scent of ash and prolonging smoke.

The holing placed in random areas along the sides and above the locked, closed casket seem to have kept their shape and placement after all of the heat and pressure place on to it. Surprised I was, to think that the two would be the first to cave in.

I would twirl my wrist a bit, the wrapping of the capture was never a pleasing feel nor was my teachers voice as he spoke.

"I do not enjoy doing this Adrianna".

Kingston would say before it happened.

"I have to teach my children a lesson, all of them...no matter how much...of a favorite they may be to me", he spoke loudly for all the coven to hear.

If anything he enjoyed watching torture, creating methods for pain as it went along.

The fucking sadist.

I've seen his face during his "disciplinary" acts. The cherisher smile he tried to hold from peeking once screams ripped through from enemies or members.

Could it be the reason why he made his rules more strict, just to punish? How I've known then when he found me the first time that his mind was a bit...altered. In our lifestyle who's mind isn't a little bent and dented.

No matter how or who he tortured; i disappointed him, no matter the rate I did not release a single cry nor reaction. I was what he simply despised; bravery.

Dark shadows casted over the sides and top of the coffin, giving shape of members ready to lift and carry off to the place of burning or being within oven.

"Let this be a lesson to you all, not to fret with the enemy"

"My lord", Cornell a mutual friend between Jean and I spoke out. The messenger he was, as it was the only thing he was good for seeing he couldn't keep his pants on with the women of other covens especially Kingston's former mate.

I knew Kingston would turn to him with hatred still lingering. Maybe, with the image of catching his former screaming in pleasure as she orgasmed while being placed in a dog style position. Just think of his punishment after one night of lustful fucking.

"The prince of the Black Lotus...hes-

"Here" another's voice forced through words as Cornell's was to late to speak out.

My eyes widen in sepence... I knew that voice.

The voice that got me into this mess. That beautiful, demanding voice that I would go to war for without reasoning once so ever.

"Well, well, well", Kingston said, his footsteps creeping over in the direction of the Lotus Prince.

"You came alone? What courage you have young one".

"Please, my age and blood alone is older than the knowledge of rights and wrongs. Especially you", the male voiced, the elegant snob.

Walks I did not hear as the prince hovered on air as if everything earthly bond was made tainted for his bare feet to print on.

The fabrics of a black kimono decorated with blood lotus flower prints covered the lid of my holding area. His pale, moon tone flesh I could see from below as it needed no light to create its on alumni nation.

Green apple eyes looked down to me, murdering me softly with embarrassment of the position I was in.

"May I ask the reason for your visit? Kingston holding his aristocratic manner. I knew he watched us with hate in his eyes, rage with the longing look given to me by the prince.

"Yes one of your members have killed five of my guards. Not to admit trespassing on our grounds, do you know not of the rules? Sung-Joo's fingers would drum on the surface something he did when he knew he was going to get his way.

"That's to discuss with your father and I", Kingston attempting to keep his temper

"Would you really wish for father to be brought into this, do not let me start on mother", Sung-Joo's voice calm, the devil.

"I do believe the very thing in this box is mine now, as killing her would not hold use to me", the fabric of the prince left the top of my coffin lid as the latches of locks clicked open until lifted giving me view of my coven and of the gorgeous outlook of Sung-Joo.

"She is a strong one, stubborn...indeed useful". Sung Joo kneeled down to my coffin.

His cold thin fingers placed on to my neck softly, sliding down between the bust of my breast. I could have lost my mind then. For a moment I think I did, as a loudly pleasurable moan escaped my lips. It did me no justice once my waist band was tugged slightly by wanting pulls.

"Aren't you the sensitive one", Sung-Joo whispered to me.

Sung-Joo's attention turned to Kingston who was being held back by Jean and another member on both sides of him. Sung-Joo's hands continued to wonder freely from under and on top of my clothing, keeping me lost in sharp groans while in bondage.

"Are you becoming angry Sir Kingston? Not enjoying the way I'm teasing my new toy?

Well if you have no plans in releasing your monster, than a large some of land will do. Five pieces for each member lost to me or?

Sung-Joon dug and dragged his nails into the flesh of my upper stomach. The feeling of deep marks and blood being drawn excited me that I didn't realized the bump the back of my head gave as my spine arched.

The answer that was given I couldn't make out due to my last intense scream. It wasn't hard to figure that Kingston agree to land being given away as I wouldn't have still resided inside of the coven's home.

Sung-Joo stood to his feet, smirking and laughing in his throat as he walked unharmed from my angry coven.

Jean came to my aid to untie the knots around my wrist as I sat up finally. I rubbed my wrist and looked in Kingston direction who was beyond pissed to high heavens. Yet, no scolding or abuse followed just him walking away from the scene of verbally defeat.

A hit from the side of my head took my looks from my teacher as I stared up to the blonde haired immortal. "Are you fucking kidding me Adrian? He said to me in disbelief.

"When will you stop fucking up and fucking around". Jean held his coven family and spoke of us highly. A bragger and the most noble of blood had been shamed by the side of our leader.

"I'm not fucking him", I muttered what else could I say?

"Might as well screw him in front of us, the way you were shamefully shouting. Like a little whore faking her way out of cumming", he's words angered me.

"Jean. I"

"You what? What Adrian...your sorry, oh is that it?

"I'm sorries are for children and the elderly and I have the lack of time and attention for both". He continued.

"Chose a side Adrian. The ones that raise you or the ones that are welling to take everything you have away from you? This isn't a game anymore Adrianna your getting to old for this. If your the only one standing in our way of ruling over all than I will just have to -

"What...kill me? I responded lowly.

"Make your choice or it will be made for you", the last of Jean's words for that night.-