Chapter 1 - Get to know...

Laney!!! Hurry up or I will leave without you! My mom yelled from downstairs, I was rushing to get ready for my first working day, but it took me forever to find the right outfit. Not that i am very picky with Clothes. So I chosed a dark blue knee long skirt, a white shirt, a blue small shiny belt and a pair black ballerinas . I put just a little bit of make up on and tied my long Black hair up to a simple ponytail, I didn't wanted to show up all overdressed but still attractive.. you never know who will cross your way right?

Mom drove the car.,since i am not allowed to touch it anymore, thanks to Emily , for making me driving her around in the dark and i crushed in to a pole, but thats a total different story, .. it took us about 10 minuted to get there, she was telling me about the plans they have to rebuild the restaurant, and how nice Mr. Boomer Sr's Nephew was.. And how handsome he is and that i will love it there.. And and and , jeez i swear she she sounded like a teenager with a crush ! ...I wasn't really excited but i was happy though, i mean i could finally start to safe some money up for my own Car and maybe this would mean a new beginning , a new life? 

I haven't been at "Rosins" since over two years, i never like to visit my mom at work.  From the moment I got out of the car I could see that everything had changed, the entrance isn't where it was two years ago, mom told me they had changed a lot and that the restaurant is a lot bigger as it was before, but still not ready, they were still rebuilding it. A big Sign on the door saying: Under New Management by Christopher Boomer! so i took a quick look thru the window , and walked inside.

Mom only showed me very quickly where I can store my purse and where my locker was, and left to the kitchen, thank god there was the other waitress Sara, she was the one to show me everything, and where I can find all I need, how the registration, the counter and everything else works. She looked a little bit like a fifties pin up girl, black hair, tight up to a high bun, cherry red lipstick and a lot of colored tattoos on her chest and arms, and thank god, she was really cool .So we got started, i had to start get the tables ready, fill up the drinks and other things, before we actually opened. I was so happy  We got along really awesome and had a great connection right away.

A Few hours , a lot of spelled drinks and messed up cocktails later, I was a total mess.but hey! I finally got it! I was actually really starting to get comfortable with the guests and the Restaurant. I mean, how could i expect to get everything just perfect on my first day right? I have never worked as a waitress before and serving dinner to my parents doesn't count.. i was so tired and i couldn't wait to finally get home.

Five minutes until eight. i took a look at the Clock.. i was really really exhausted, and excited to get home soon.
My feet were burning from all the standing and walking, I was so sure I had the biggest blister I ever had in my life ! Thank god I was Already done , and really couldn't wait to get home and take a hot bath..

deep in my thoughts of taking my imaginary bath, while cleaning up the last few things and not paying attention for two seconds at the glass that I was holding In my hand, when it happened... when i run in to my destiny,.. my future.. My faith... But its going to take a long long time to find that out..

"Oh my god!!!i am so sorry".. "I.. I" ..
OK that's it , I thought.. First day, only a few minutes until I'm off and of course something had to happen... Damn it.. Why am I so stupid?? And now speechless on top of all .. "damn it damn it damn it"!!!

"I am so sorry Sir",I stuttered and stared into the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen in my life... still hypnotized by those eyes and i just muttered..."i..I don't know what happened,"I will get you some napkins right now Sir ! and of course the drinks and dinner Are free for you today"..I stumbled .. and Of course blushing .. just wanting to die...