The Love of a child

"Chris , what should i do? what would you do? I have so many questions...what if I turn and They still find us and Kill us?? " 

 "Laney, you need to believe in yourself, and in your Father's words! He always knew that you would be the only one to be able to fight them "! 

Laney was still in so much doubt wether or not to turn or to just leave everything behind and just start a new life in a different Country. But there was way more reasons than just the whole turning and to fight The others.. There was Her Mother Calissa, and Her One true Love Chris! 

"Laney, I promise you, no matter what , i will always be by your side!" Chris said, grabbing her face with both hands, kissing her forehead like he always does . 

"I know you will Chris! I Love you!" She replied , hugging him ...

A few days passed since they found that little Box with  Blood veil in the Cabin , and Chris and Laney made sure to keep it in a very safe Place, so that nobody can find it!

Only 3 days left  until i have to make my decision and i am still debating with myself. I Have so so many reasons to turn but also so many more to stay human, scared of not being able to have my own kids, to not being able to grow old , having to see my friends and loved ones die while i am still 21 years old ?? But on the other hand, being able to stay young forever, spending forever with the love of my life, just to do what i want without having to worry? What more can one wish for??

"Laney Laney Laney!! ..".I hear a voice that still creeps me out every time i hear him..  "Johnny?? .. and what are you doing here ??" 

"well i heard you only have a few days left as a human and thought  you might want to share some of your delicious human blood with your dearest vampire friends ?" he said smirking ..just like the douchebag he is .. he pushed me to the corner in his vampire speed, i couldn't even breath.. "Johnny.. Let her go or i'll rip your head off  right now " I heard Chris demanding him . 

"Chill out man, i was making a last little joke .. just wanted to see her scared human face one last time before she turns" he said laughing like a psychopath

"Dude, not funny at all .. Now Leave !" Chris jelled "Ok ok ..I am out .. BYE"  Johnny said winking at me , before he rushed out the room.

I was still standing  there ,half paralyzed in the corner, when Chris rushed over to me, lifted me up on his arms and carried me to my room.. "are you ok? did he Harm you love?" 

"No ...no , I am ok, just a little shaky but thats all " he laid me on the bed and kissed me, i could feel the passion, the love and everything he feels for me in that one Kiss. I looked in his eyes and that was the moment that changed everything, it was like i saw my future for a second, i don't know how to explain it, but what i saw made me feel one hundred percent secure that i am doing the right thing, that i am making the right choice and that i am not going to regret my decision! 

We had a wonderful passionate night together, i forgot all the sorrows and problems around us for a few hours and it was so wonderful to just lay in his arms and smell him, kiss him and listen to his voice! That was all i needed to be happy! 

I opened my eyes when i heard the birds singing, i have must be sleeping pretty deep all night, i didn't even noticed when Chis left. 

So i got up, jumped in the shower and went over to his treehouse , he must be somewhere over there, hopefully i can see Calissa, i really need to talk to her about this whole turning thing . 

As i got there i could hear loud screaming from the Big Main Treehouse. In an instant i felt my heart dropping and i got the worst feeling. Something bad must have happened !

I got there and all the maids and House persons were on the floor kneeling over somebody, but i still could'nt see who is laying there, "Oh lord please ! What is going on?? " I keep screaming , but nobody is paying any attention to me. I got closer and i noticed long brown hair on the floor and i know it was my mother! Something happened to my Mother !

"Mom.. Calissa! Let me get to her.. What happened??" I keep yelling ,when a young girl , one of the maids,  turn to me, she was just fine, preparing everything for your big day as suddenly , she passed out! She is breathing she just does not react!" she answers in Panic 

"OK, let me see her, everybody leave the room, and go! Find Prince Christopher..NOW!!" I Demand them.

A few minutes passed and i was till trying to get a reaction from Calissa, checking her heartbeat nonstop .. its beating! Strong ! but why doesn't she react? why is she unconscious?

Chris came only a couple minutes after i send the Girl to get him . He looked at me and back to calissa.. "NO, this can't be happen!"

"What are you talking about? What's wrong with my mother ?" i asked him, tears rolling down my face .

"Laney, you need to know that there was a possibility that something like this could happen, Calissa told me about it, but i never thought it actually will come that far."

"what Chris? what is wrong with her?" 

"Laney, its being said that if the Child of the Queen don't turn and her powers can't transfer to you , Calissa could stay in a state of Coma for a long time. Her body can not challenge all the power alone anymore, but she said she will be fine,she is strong! I am so sorry Laney "

"Chris, turn me NOW! I NEED MY MOTHER !" 

My eyes filled with tears, i looked up to Chris " i will do what i have to in order to get my Mother back!" i said walking away.. 

I needed to figure a way to get her back ! An i know i will!