Chapter 6 - hide and seek... Just don't get caught!!

Two days passed already since the call I got , two days that Chris and I were waiting for any news !
Things between Chris and I were really rare right now. I do really love him, but with everything that is going on right now, I have build a wall around me and I feel really bad that I am pushing Chris away, but I can't help myself but stay behind my wall , because that's the only way I can protect myself from the feelings I have for him.. I will just wait and hope for the best. I mean, Chris is still one of them! Don't get me wrong! I trust him.... I really do! But what if he snaps ? I'm just scared to let my feelings grow for him and end up dead or maybe ... Worse!

As always I was laying on the couch , drinking coke and watching talk shows.. There was nothing else to do anyways , since I couldn't leave the house , and we were still waiting for an update , a call or anything that would just let us know what's going on with Calissa or whoever really called... Chris was sitting at the diner, reading some papers , doing some sort of Important Stuff. I looked over to him , and I have to admit that he looks hotter than ever right now... probably because I've been avoiding any kind of contact between us at this moment ....

'Oh how I miss him....should I just walk over grab him and kiss him like i always did before??? NO!! NO LANEY!!'
I sighed pretty loud I guess because Chris turned around... "Laney?? Are you ok ?" He asked me. " yea, I'm fine" I answered , taking a deep breath, turning back to the tv.... I had so much in my head. I was looking at the tv but I wasn't even paying attention to it..

What did happened? Or Better... What happened to that Laney that only wanted to dance, hang out with her family and Friends and just anted to live a normal life?
And now , I'm in a five star penthouse, with the most handsome Man, that I love with all my heart, Hiding from some Supernatural Creatures or whatever they are... After I found out that my whole life was a lie, that I don't even have a family anymore , and that the only person I hope I can trust is Chris... Even knowing that he is one of them! But also he is the only one that is left in my life.....

My mother ... My real mother turned out to be a very powerful which , my father a powerful vampire... What does that makes me? I mean I know I don't have any powers or gifts like that ... But why is it so important for whoever or the others , that's how Chris calls them, to find me... I'm Only a young woman...

Still no word or sign from Calissa... And I can see that Chris is nervous, he haven't left the penthouse since days and he haven't had any blood to drink either... I hope I won't snap at any moment and attack me though!

"Good morning Chris" I smiled at him.he was sitting on the couch sipping on his coffee...he turned around looked at me and gave me his awesome and heart melting laugh"good morning Laney" he pointed with his face over to the kitchen "coffee?" He asked. I nodded and got me some coffee and a croissant.

I shrieked when the elevator bell started to ring. Haven't heard that sound in forever ..

Johnny walked in and just looked at me, it was weird , he didn't even said hello or anything. So I knew that something is up. I just raised one eyebrow , looked at him from the side and kept drinking my coffee.

"Chris, we need to talk... Alooone" he said looking at me with some sort of evil in his eyes. "Johnny , what's going on!" Chris asked

They know you are hiding her and it won't take long until they figured out where you are!" He said

"How do. you know that?" Chris asked and I could hear that his voice was shaking... " Chrissy stopped by at my apartment last night, she was covered in blood and she told me the others catched her and Rob , they asked about you and that they know you have the girl, Chrissy didn't told them where you guys are so they tried to teach her and Rob a lesson" he answered...