Chapter 7 - Yes or No??

Chris and i are still planning on leaving and trying to find a place safe.. but where?? after this creepy guy almost found me.. i don't know what to do, and till this day i still don't have any closure about all this "calissa" thing.. what does she want?? and why now?? Why?.....
A week after that incident we finally decided to fly to Brazil, far away from all this creepiness.. actually it's a island near Brazil... Chris told me he was there before, and that nobody would ever find us there.So we booked a flight and had already everything ready to leave.

We were finally At the Airport and I was so nervous and excited. Two more hours i thought, sitting on a bench sipping on my Coke and holding Chris's hand.. i could feel that he was nervous too. his already cold hand felt even colder than ever.I was staring at the huge Clock on the wall in front of me.. watching each second pass ... " I'll go check something out quickly, do u want me to bring you something?" Chris asked me... I nodded "yes something to bite would be great" i replied... so i stayed there and watched Chris walk over to the little information stand where he was talking to a lady for a minute and than went to the kiosk to grab me some chips... I couldn't but think of how in love I actually am with him!

I was still looking at him, that i didn't even noticed that somebody was sitting next to me... "Laney"! i heard somebody saying .. i shrieked and turned around .. and there was a Beautiful woman, with long black straight hair, and beautiful blue eyes and a deep red lipstick sitting next to me.. i looked at the necklace she was wearing and i knew exactly who she was... OH MY GOD "CALISSA!!" i said swallowing and feeling again like my heart is about to jump out of my chest... she was wearing exactly the same Necklace as i.... "How did you..." i said as she cut off my words.."find you??... Laney.. i know where you are.. i always knew and i always will" she said .. I looked over to Chris.. but he wasn't there anymore... i stood up looking around , but i couldn't see him.."where is Chris?? what did you do to him?" i shouted at her... "what in hell do you want??" ... i started to cry.. hoping Chris is ok.. "CHRIIS" !! I started to shout hoping he would just turn back ...

"Don't worry about him... he is fine" i just wanted to make sure he don't escape before...well you will find out soon enough what i want Laney!".. the way she said it.. so cold .. not like a mother.. not like MY MOTHER!!! i was about to cry . i could feel a huge knot in my throat.. "You need to come with me .. NOW"!! Calissa said, taking my hand....

NO! u tell me first where Chris is, and what u really want! i said , and i could feel my blood rushing thru my veins, i was so Angry right now..."at least let me call him, I want to hear from him self that he is ok!" I said

I stood there, looking at Calissa and waiting for her to say something.."Laney, i promise you, Christopher will be fine, but please, we need to get out of here before...before the others find us" she said, taking my hand again, but this time more gentle ...I nodded .still not knowing if i should trust her or not.

As we came outside , a black Van was waiting for us, and i still was very doubtful to trust Calissa at all. The Van door opened and this awesome smile hit me.. "Christopher!! OMG i was so scared something might have happened to you" i said wrapping my arms around him and kissing him .

"I am sorry laney, but i had to let Calissa take you and play like they took me,otherwise i know you would'nt have come with her, They all are here to protect us from the others" He said , still hugging me, and kissing me forehead. "I love you Laney"
I just looked at him , and he knew exactly that I loved him more than anything...

"Where are they taking us now" i asked.. "They cant tell us exactly the place but, its somewhere nobody can find us" I nodded, holding Chris's hand tightly.

I heard the Van door and woke up, damn .. i didnt even noticed falling asleep. I looked around and i couldnt see chris anywhere... "where are they "?? i got out the Van and there was nothing but woods around me.. on the right was a Cabin and two other cars standing in front of the Cabin. I walked over to see where Chris was, since he left me all alone in the Van.

As i got closer to the Cabin , i heard people Talking, so i got closer ...

"we need to keep her here in the Basement , she cant go nowhere and specially , we cant leave her at any minute alone, do you understand? Its your duty to keep her safe..all of you! U know what will happened if the Others find her! " i heard Calissa saying "There is no way that she will stay in a Basement, u need to let her stay here in the Cabin , don't let her feel again like a prisoner, she was locked up in my Apartment the last month and i just cant put her thru more right now!" Chris replied..

I knocked on the door and pushed it slowly open ...

i couldn't see anybody besides Chris in the cabin, where are all the others ? they were just here, i mean i just heard the talking.. of course.. more secrets and mystery..

"Laney! come on in " Chris said, stepping closer to me.. i walked thru the door , the cabin was really nice, it looked like these old wood cabins from back in the days, with a very nice fireplace in the center and 3 windows on each side... "what is going on Chris? what does she wants from me? i heard she wants me to stay here?? why?" i asked him, walking closer to the fireplace ....

"Laney, some of "the others" are tracking us since we left the penthouse, they were almost reaching the Airport, that's why Calissa brought us here, and please ... we need to stay here until she figured something out!" and again no right answer from him. "And what is that that they want from me? i don't have anything they could use.. and if they know calissa is here, then why aren't they after her? I don't understand, and i want some real answers now!" i replied , and he could hear i am really upset now!

Of course i didnt got any answers that night.. and of course not the next few days as well.. so i just hung there , and thought for myself i will take it as some kind of vacations in the woods..

Where are we.. i wondered.I was thinking of Christpher an me.. after everything that happened the last few month... i love him so much , but how is this gonna work out with all the hiding and running all the time...