I'm not jealous

You were sitting with your friends during lunch and you were having  a great time.

Your crush was in another table with  his friends and you were stealing glances making sure that he won't see you.

"Hey y/n can you look at us for a sec y/c/n won't die if you wouldn't throw him a glance you know." One of your friends said which earned them a blush from you.

"I'm not looking at him" you said denying what they are saying

"Yeah yeah keep on telling lies cause we all know the truth." Y/f/n said and then they started laughing.

"Hmph." You said ignoring their laughs and just continued eating.

After eating your lunch you looked at y/c/n direction and saw some girl hugging him which he returned.

Your heart broke. You didn't know that he had a girlfriend.

Your friend also saw the scene and pity was seen in their eyes but that was the last thing that you wanted. Who would want to feel pity anyways.

"Y/n-"

"I'm okay... *sigh* Let's go" You tried your best not to fake a smile but completely failed.

You reached class and You  started talking with your friends. You were doing your best to not think of him but How can you do that when he is sitting beside you.

They were doing their best so they could distract you from remembering what happened earlier and you were really grateful for that.

Class ended and you were slowly forgetting what you saw of course with the great help of your friends.

You were about to go home when you noticed that it was raining hard. You checked your bag for an umbrella but you didn't find anything. Your friends already got home but you stayed behind because you had stuff to finish.

You were planning to ran in the rain and you took a step in an open space. You were expecting to be immediately wet. You were closing your eyes waiting for the rain to hit you but that didn't happen.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked up only to find a black umbrella.

You glanced at your side only to find y/c/n. He was smiling at you.

"Mind if I share my umbrella with you?"

"N-not at all." Shiz! Why was I stuttering!

He smiled and the two of you started walking.

"So... y/n why are you alone?"

"My friends already got home because I still had stuff to do at school."

"Do you know that I feel hurt because of you?"

"W-what?"

"Well we have been seatmates since last month and you have never even talked to me." He said finishing it with a pout.

What the f?! Why was he so cute?!

"O-oh sorry"

"No harm done but why don't you talk to me anyway?"

"Well that is because I maybe shy."

"You shy?! Oh come on y/n I knew since you got here and you are not shy."

"So you're saying that I'm what exactly?"

"I'm saying that you're popular."

"Pfft. Me popular. Come on maybe you're referring to yourself."

"That I am. But mostly handsome."

"Did it just got windy here?! Cause I can really feel the wind!"

"But you y/n you are stunningly beautiful." You blushed at what he said. Who wouldn't anyways.

"You are saying sweet things to me when you already have a girlfriend."

"Me? I have a girlfriend?"

Shit! He heard me! He was not supposed to heart that!

"Y-yes you do, right?"

"No I don't."

"I only like one girl and she isn't my girlfriend."

"So? Who is this lucky girl?"

"I'm not sure if I can trust you." He playfully looked at you.

"Oh come on! I wanna know! Is it the girl that you were hugging at the cafeteria?"

"I can sense that someone is jealous." He teasingly sad

You immediately blushed at his comment.

"I-i'm n-not" You said looking down because you are sure that you're as red as a freaking tomato.

"Then why are you stuttering."

"I-i'm n-not! Stop teasing me!"  You said as you began hitting him lightly.

"Okay. Okay. Hahaha"

"Now can you tell me?"

"Hmm still not sure about that." He said smirking

He stopped and that is when you realized that you finally reached your house. 

"Fine. Thanks for sharing your umbrella. See you tomorrow."

You waved him good bye but he grabbed your hand his lips near your ears. Which left you shocked.

"It's you."