Chapter 13

We were all together now.

Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi Sensai, and I meeting up with the former bandits but now helping them to retrieve their orb.

Once we were all together we discussed the plans to retrieve and leaving after retrieving the weakening power.

"Our leader will head to the very top with one of your ninja teammates and the rest stay at the bottom for look out. If someone, a villager, find us out, we'll have to take a run for it." One of the bandits instructed.

We all nod to his plan since it was the only one we could render up that made since.

We all take place behind the leader.

"Who will you take as your helper?" Kakashi Sensai asks the leader.

The leader of the "bandits" looked at the four of us and pointed at Sakura. "You can come with me." He says to Sakura. She nods and walks up to him.

Sasuke and I give each other glances with a laughable grin.

"Good luck." I tell them, trying to keep myself from laughing.

"Let's get this started." The leader says. He walks to the door and opens it slowly. It was surprisingly open.

I guess since it really has no meaning to the people of this village, they don't care.

We let them go in until after a couple of minutes pass. The rest of us walk in and stand in the positions we are assigned to.

Sasuke and I stood at the front door, Kakashi Sensai and a couple of other bandits stood in the middle of the temple and next to the back door.

Me and Sasuke look at each other. His eyes were more bright and seductive then ever. I stare into his eyes with a faint blush covering my cheeks.

He's so... I can't do this right? Wouldn't it be bad for a nonhuman to like a human? Maybe, I should give it a try.

I look away. The thoughts in my head were rambling on and it was getting out of control. Sasuke walks to me slowly.

"Hinata..." he begins. I look over at him still blushing. He touches my hand and asks, "are you worried that because you aren't the same species that we can't be together?"

I sigh and look away again. "I'm not sure how to react. I wasn't supposed to fall for you, Sasuke. I was supposed to stop you from vengeance but I can't control my feelings towards anymore. I guess. . . They've become too strong." I say with a shrug and a struggling expression.

Sasuke smiles, to hear my confession spat out all of a sudden made a real, true smile form across his face. Right then and there he felt that Hinata was definitely the one for him.

About 25 minutes past.

Sakura and the Leader comes back down stairs with the fainted lit orb. Our mission was done.

After the group or exthugs exchanged their thank yous, they left.

Kakashi and the rest of us headed to the old man's house and told him everything. He seems to have no problem with any of the things we did as long as they wouldn't come back to harm his villagers again.

He thanked us with a huge table of food and a one more night stay at his house.

The next day we head back to our village. Me and Sasuke walk next to each other giving each other glances.

I'm happy to know that I'm being honest to myself, finally. I'm happy to know that we have the same feelings for each other too.

Sorry for such a late update. I'll being doing chapter 14 today or tomorrow ^-^