Chapter 15

Sasuke and I stopped in the middle of the grass field surrounded with big trees.

We're all alone... I don't know what to do.

My cheeks start to burn and my hands started to get sweaty.

"Sasuke, you didn't answer me... what're we doing here?" I ask again.

He looks back at me with gentle eyes, blushing slightly. "I wanted to enjoy a quiet day with you... and... well, we didn't really get much alone time before so I wanted to get to know you a bit more." Sasuke's voice was a bit shaken like he was nervous or embarrassed.

I looked at him with my now red cheeks and widen eyes. "Sasuke..." I call his name under my breath with a smile.

He looks away whilst scratching his head. I walk to him and give him a tap on his shoulder.

"I'm fine with just talking with you but didn't you say you had something important to talk to me about?" I tug on the arm that was scratching his head to get him to stop.

He looks at me and nods. "Well... it doesn't have anything to do with us but Kakashi Sensai wanted us to meet tomorrow afternoon. He said that HE had something to say to us."

I frown a bit in curiosity into why he wanted me to go as well when I'm not originally in their team.

Sasuke tilted his head, "Is there something wrong, Hinata?" I look at him and shrug.

"I'm just curious into why I have to go as well when I'm not in your team. In all honesty, I can go back home until you show sign of wanting to get revenge again but now... I want to stay and be with you but I'm also scared to what my... I don't know what he'd do if he found out but then again he may already know!" I started to ramble,

Sasuke took my cheeks into his hands and squished my face. "Don't panic... Kakashi sensei likes your help in our team so he wanted to include you into our team. I'll always want vengeance but in my head now, it's going through a lot right now. I can't say I wont go out to kill him or give up on it. It's a hard decision, Hinata." he takes a moment to ask me about the "he" I had mentioned. "And Hinata, who's this HE that you're scared of?" Sasuke finally let go of my cheeks.

I sigh a bit before looking away. "My father... he is, i guess you could say a "king". He sends "angels" out to help people who are in a pain that could cause disaster. The man who sent me here to stop you from that regretful thing that i told you about." I finish my say.

Sasuke plops onto the ground in thought. I sit next to him.

He finally looked my way and smiles. "There is nothing that I can do about the future and there is nothing that I can do about you being what you are and you being from somewhere else." he took a pause but went on. "But Hinata, I like you even if you aren't human and even if your father doesn't agree with it. I won't let that stop me from liking you."

"Sasuke..."

__________________

Next chapter will come soon!! :) Sorry for taking forever! Hope you enjoy!