Chapter 19

"Wait, I was just about to cook breakfast, do you want to come in?" I ask, kind of embarrassed about Sasuke coming into my house while it'll only be the two of us. Sasuke nods, "Yeah, that sounds good." He smiles and adds, "Can we have something with tomatoes and rice?". I nod, taking him by the hand.

I start cleaning the rice. After cleaning the rice, I add it into the rice cooker with a little salt and start it. I then go onto making omelets with diced tomatoes and chopped up bacon. Soon, I finish cooking, moving onto plating it. I place a plate in front of Sasuke who was sitting at the kitchen table, looking outside. His face so calm, pale and just handsome. 

"Here you go, thanks for waiting." I say as I also place my own plate down before sitting next to him. He smiles, "Thank you and it was no wait. It looks really good." Sasuke starts to dig in and I do too. 

Breakfast was quickly over with, Sasuke stands up, taking the plates to place them into the kitchen sink. Sasuke comes back to the table, "Are you ready for the day I have planned for us?" he asks while grabbing my hand, pulling me out of the chair. I nod. "I am. What do you have planned today, Sasuke?" I say with a slight giggle. He smiles mischievously, inching closer to my face. 

AHHHH! He's so close! I know we kissed before but it's always so exciting! It makes my heart go crazy. 

I catch my breath, preparing for the kiss, but instead Sasuke moves away, walking me to the front door. Did he just tease me?! I massive blush forms over my cheeks. I notice that Sasuke had a cheeky smirk. He DID do it on purpose! I blush even more. "Sasuke, really, where are you taking us?" I ask again, too excited to wait. Sasuke shakes his head, "You'll see. It'll take 30 mins to get there, so just be patient okay?" He says while closing the door behind us. 

Sasuke and I have been walking for about 10 mins now. We walked through the village, all the way to the very front of the village. Soon as we got passed the gates, he started up a hill off the right of the gates to the village. We passed through trees on trees. "It's just up ahead." He says as he takes a glance back at me.

Sasuke finally stopped. "We're here, Hinata." He holds my hand tightly. I look up, taking in the scenery. "Sasuke... you didn't have to!" I say with a gasp. Sasuke pulls me into a hug, his face close to mine again. His smile turned into a seductive smirk. He moves closer to me, his lips inching in. He finally places his lips onto mine. His lips so soft and gentle. He pulls away with a smile, "do you like it?". I nod. 

He took me to a beautiful waterfall, with blossom trees surrounding the area. He even placed a blanket down with fruits in the middle of the field, near the water. I never would have thought Sasuke to be this sentimental. 

Sorry for such a LATE OR EXPIRED  wait for the chapter 19! Here it is though! I'm trying to get back into writing and I'm in the process of making a webtoon! So thank you guys for being interested in my story and following me for so long!