Detail Page

~Dear readers,
This is a page that is basically the detail page but more details about the story. Also i update the story slowly because i have school, family drama and other things in my life that keep me sidetracked at times. So please don't hate me for updating slowly. Thank you~

A man named Dean was alone only had his little brother Sam to talk to and look out for. His days were mostly spent hunting monsters with his little brother Sam. There was no time in his life for love, or at least he thought. When he and Sam go on a case and find a teenage girl left alone from her parents being killed by a monster, he starts falling in love with her. Will his life change after meeting Violet?

Sam was always the little brother, caring for him older brother Dean. He grew up with his dad hunting monsters and his mother had been killed when he was a baby. One day he goes on a case with his brother, Dean to Batavia New York. To investigate a series of murders happening in a neighborhood in Batavia. A teenage girl named Violet is a part of the case as a person who is in trouble. Her parents were killed by the monsters. Sam starts to have feelings for her. Will he change after meeting Violet?

Violet is a normal sixteen year old, until the day she comes home and finds her parents murdered. Her life starts tumbling down the drain after that. She finds herself in danger and she seeks help from the two brothers, who tell her the truth about the world. Monsters are real and that they kill humans all the time. The monsters that killed her parents want her now, they have always been after her. But the brothers Sam and Dean Winchester wont allow that to happen to her, they both have feelings for Violet. But when Violet gets kidnapped will anyone be able to save her from the monsters?