Chapter 6: What To Do Now

(Sam's POV)
I walked back into the kitchen to clean up Liam's blood from his gun shot wound.

I had shot him, yes, but I didn't feel any remorse for shooting him. He had been trying to hurt Violet again, and I will not let her get hurt by him ever again.

I grabbed a washcloth and ran it under the sink's faucet. Once the washcloth was wet I began to wipe away the blood that was on the floor.

After I was done with that I put the washcloth- that was now red from the blood- in the washing machine.

I walked away from there and into the living room where Bobby, Violet, and Dean were.

I could see Violet was in Dean's arms on the couch and Bobby was sitting in a chair across from the couch.

"Hey guys. That boy is tied up in the basement again. I was thinking maybe we should get a lock to go on the outside of the door so he is locked in there, even if he gets untied again." I said as I sat next to Bobby in a chair.

"God idea Sam." Bobby said, looking at me from across the small distance that was in between our two chairs.

He looked back over to Violet and Dean. Something wasn't right about the way they were acting.

Violet was still in Dean's arms and neither of them had moved when I came in here.

"Guys what's going on?" I asked them, watching them as they still were in each other's arms.

"Sam they are a couple." Bobby said as he looked back to me.

"They are a what?" I asked Bobby.

"You heard me Sam, they are a couple." Bobby said as he saw the surprised look on my face.

"It is true, we are a couple." said Violet as she looked at me. "I'm sorry Sam that I didn't tell you earlier. Please forgive me and Dean." She finishes.

"I could never stay mad at you two for being a couple. I knew that you both had feelings for each other." I said. "I was just surprised to hear about you two from Bobby and not one of you myself." I finished.

"Well we are sorry we didn't tell you our selves Sammy." Dean said. He was smiling but it was unlike whenever he had smiled before now.

"Well I can tell you both love each other very much." I said, smiling a little myself.

"Yeah we do" said Violet as she snuggled up close to Dean.

Dean held Violet in his arms, never letting her go.

"So what was that you said about the boy in the basement earlier?" Dean asked me, holding Violet a little closer.

"Well I was saying that he is tied up again, but maybe we should put a lock on the outside of the door so that he can't get free again." I said.

"It is a good idea but it's up to Violet if we can, it is her house after all." Dean said. He looked back over to Violet.

"It isn't just my decision. You are all staying here too, so it is your guys' house too." Violet said.

"Well I say yes to the lock, it means he won't be able to get to you and hurt you anymore. You know your safety mean everything to me Violet." Dean said. I could tell he was being one-hundred percent honest with her.

"I know it is Dean." Violet said as she kissed Dean on the cheek.

"I say yes to too. He won't be able to get out of the basement with the lock on the door." I said, seconding Dean's vote.

"Bobby? What do you say?" Violet asked him.

"I stand with the boys, it would mean you would be safer." Bobby said to Violet.