Chapter 27: Picking Up The Order

(Sam's POV)
I trained with Violet this morning, and she couldn't stop talking about how she got something for Dean for Christmas. Christmas was in a few days, and although we all hadn't celebrated Thanksgiving apparently she wanted to celebrate Christmas. At least with Dean since she had a present for him.

We were currently walking back from running. Violet could now run a little over five miles, and was pretty good at defending herself. Although Dean said not to, I had also taught her how to fight.

"What did you get him for Christmas?" I asked her, watching the area around us. You never know when someone will come out, and attack.

"Well you know how Dean and I are spirtually married? Well I got my friend to make it official like legally. So as of tonight when I pick it up I'll be a Winchester instead of a Dawson." Violet said, smiling proudly.

"I bet Dean will love that, although I'm pretty sure it was already official to him. You didn't need to get anything for it to be that way for him." I said, trying my best to push away my anger.

She should be in love with me, not Dean. I had to let that go, and be here for her so we could grow closer.

"Yeah I know, but I just...I don't know. I love him, and I  wanted to show him that, and I thought that this might work. Just in case everything doesn't work out as planned, and I do get taken or something like that he knows how I feel." She said, having slowed down a bit with the pace she was walking.

"Violet that is never going to happen, and even if it did Dean would still now exactly how you feel about him." I told her, trying to reassure her.

"Sam thanks for trying reassure me, but I've been having very bad feelings about everything lately. I think something bad is going to happen." Violet said, picking up her speed a bit.

"And if something does you'll be ready. You've been training, and you're a lot stronger than you used to be." I told her, again trying to reassure her.

"Sam something is going to happen, and none of us are going to be ready for it." Violet said in a stern voice. She was being serious.

"I understand, and everything will be fine." I told her. I wanted her to believe me, because everything was going to be alright in the end.

"Let's just stop talking about this, and let's get going home. Race you!" Violet said, and then she took off running.

I shook my head at her a little, and ran after her, soon getting home.

(Violet's POV)
I had ran the rest of the way home because I couldn't stand be around Sam anymore. He wouldn't listen to me, and I was telling the truth. Something bad was gonna happen, and it was only a matter of time before something honestly happened.

After the run I had gone home, and packed more stuff while Dean sat on our bed watching me.

I left my now fully packed box, and sat next to him. Dean immediately wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"So I have a question to ask you." I told him, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Go ahead, and ask Babygirl. You know I'll answer any questions you have to the best of my ability." Dean said, smiling down at me.

"Let's say I kinda got you something for Christmas, but I have to wait until tonight to actually pick it up. Would you want to wait until Christmas to receive it or no?" I asked him, curious.

I was honestly hoping that he would say that he would want it like as soon as possible. I didn't know how long I could hold onto something like that without just giving it to him.