Chapter 14: A Romantic Getaway For Two Part Two

(Sam's POV)
They had been gone all yesterday, and neither of them had called or texted. I was starting to worry.

Although they may be busy, one of them would have texted or called me by now, right? I thought as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

The steaming liquid did nothing, but make my worry even worse.

I texted Dean, 'hey, how is everything going", and waited for his text back.

I looked at the clock, and saw that it was seven in the morning.

Maybe they weren't up yet since it was so early in the morning. Maybe they were up, but they were busy. Maybe they were up, but they wanted to ignore me.

I went into the living room, and sat down on the couch. I picked up one of Bobby's books, and began reading it.

I loved reading, I was a true reader at that. If I had the time I would read every book in the world.

Sadly I can't though, I was always busy with hunting.

Hunting the supernatural isn't exactly fun. It is dangerous, but some of us -like my brother and I- do it to protect people. People like Violet.

I read the book for a little bit, before Bobby came into the house.

"Good morning Sam." Bobby said, sitting down in one of the chairs.

"Morning Bobby. Coffee is ready if you want some." I told him while I turned the page in the book.

"Any word from Dean or Violet?" Bobby asked me, worried.

"Not at all no, but I did message them earlier. Hopefully they message me back soon." I said, thinking about Violet. I hoped she was safe. She is as the most beautifullist girl I had ever seen.

I was imagining her, when Bobby talking to me got me off my train of thought.

"Learn anything new yeah Sam?" Bobby asked me, looking directly at me.

"Nope, not yet. This book I already read yesterday." I told him, putting the book down on the table.

"Sorry I didn't show up yesterday at all, I took a day off for myself." Bobby said.

"It's alright, we all need a day off now and then." I told him.

I drank some more of my coffee, and looked around the room.

"Yeah we do." Bobby said, in a laughing type of voice.

"Yeah." I said, drinking more of my coffee.

(Dean's POV)
I woke up with Violet in my arms, and smiled. I loved waking up like this. She was still sleeping soundlessly, although it was like eleven in the morning.

I got up gently, making sure not to wake her up. I wanted her to sleep as much as she could.

I went to the bathroom, and took a shower. After about twenty minutes I was done, and I got out.

I wrapped a towel around my waist, and walked back into the main room.

I was looking for clothes when a voice interrupted me.

"Damn, your hot when your wet." A voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see Violet sitting up in bed, looking me up and down.

"Are you admiring the view Babygirl?" I asked her, in an amused voice.

"Yes I am, but it's the same thing you do to me, so get used to it." She said, getting up off the bed, and walked towards the bathroom.