Chapter 20: Back to School

(Dean's POV)
I woke up to my alarm going off for work. This school had me waking up at five thirty every morning, it was stupid.

I rolled over to go back to sleep before I actually had to get to school. I went to go wrap my arms around Violet, but she wasn't there.

I sat up immediately and turned on the light to confirm that Violet wasn't laying next to me. I quickly got up and looked around to see a light coming from the bathroom.

I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked on it gently.

"Violet are you in there?" I asked, standing outside the door.

"Yeah, sorry. I'll be out in a little bit." Violet said, and I heard the sound of a hairdryer turn on.

"It's fine, take your time." I said, going back to sitting on the bed. My heart could rest a bit knowing that she was just in the bathroom, since it had picked up speed when I hadn't found her next to me.

About five minutes later Violet came out fully dressed. "The bathroom if free for you to use." She said, walking over to a bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, curious.

"Getting ready for school, I'm going back today Babe." She said, putting some stuff into her bag.

"Well I better get ready then." I said, getting up off our bed.

"You probably should, you don't want to be late for work." She said, zipping up her bag.

"No I don't." I said, going into the bathroom and quickly taking a shower.

When I came back out I saw that Violet had put a red flannel over her tank top, and that she was now doing her makeup.

"You know you look better without makeup, right?" I asked her as I began to get dressed.

"I ways wear makeup to school." She said, finishing her makeup and turning around.

"Well you look better without it." I said, pulling a dark gray t-shirt over my head.

"Well you're just going to have to get used to it I guess." She said, smiling a bit.

"Maybe not, I could probably talk you into not wearing it to school anymore." I said, smirking.

"I doubt that, but I also need coffee in my system so I'm going to go downstairs and make some coffee." She said, and then she left.

I finished getting dressed and quickly grabbed her bag before heading downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and set the bag on the table before walking over to Violet and the coffee maker.

"The coffee should be done soon, and thanks for bringing my bag down for me." She said, without turning around.

"You're welcome." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist.

I checked the time to see that it was only six fifteen, we had a good good amount of time before we had to be to school. I wonder...

"Don't ever think about it." She said, turning around in my arms.

"You read my mind, now that's cheating." I said, in a bit of a serious tone of voice.

"It is not cheating, I needed to know what you were thinking." She said, looking up at me with gentle eyes.

"Fine, it's only kinda cheating." I said, which caused her to laugh.

Before I even though about it I picked her up and set her down on the counter. As soon as she realized what was going on she stopped laughing.

I took that opportunity to kiss her, I couldn't help myself I had to.