Chapter 2: The Girl

(Dean's POV)
It took us two days to get to Batavia. In that time me and Sam switched occasionally who was driving, and who was sleeping or doing research. We called Bobby in to help us, he was like our father. He had said yes on the phone and would be here within a day or two.

We get there at night, so we rented a room in a hotel. We picked the hotel closest to the neighborhood.

It was a nice room, with two beds and a couch that pulled out to be another bed. The bathroom was nice too, it was a nice blueish color. It had both a shower stall and one of those low dropping bathtubs.

I took a beer bottle out of one of the bags we had just bought. I took a sip. I unpacked all the other bags while Sam went to sleep again.

We had gotten here with him driving and me sleeping. I let him sleep and took a shower.

The warm water felt so good on my body after two days without a shower. I stood in the shower for about twenty minutes, just letting the water run over my body before i started washing my hair and my body.

After washing my body thoroughly two times I stepped out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went back to the room.

Once I was completely dry I put my clothes on, and climbed into bed. I switched off the light and closed my eyes, ready for bed.

I couldn't sleep though. I was thinking about this case and the girl. I hoped she was alright and safe with family. I then fell asleep thinking about Violet.

(Sam's POV)
I woke up in a hotel room and then last night came crashing back into focus. Me and Dean had gotten to Batavia last night. I had gone to bed right after getting into the room and brining up the bags.

I wiped the tiredness out of my eyes and turned around in the bed. I looked around and saw the nightstand. The alarm clock said it was seven in the morning.

I saw Dean was still asleep in his bed. I got out of my bed and stretched.

I went and put my phone on charge, and hopped into the shower.

I stood in the shower washing my hair and my body. I yawned five times. After taking a thirty minute shower i got out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and brushed my teeth.

I got dressed after drying off. When i walked back into the bedroom Dean was awake.

"Good morning Dean." I said as i was grabbing my jacket.

"Good morning Sam." He said, he was still a little tired. "Should we head out to the last victims' house?" He asked.

"We should go to the first victims' house and make our way to the Dawson's house last." I said, grabbing a fake ID out of the box of fake ID's we had.

Dean grabbed his jacket. "Okay, lets go Sammy." He was a little irritated, I could tell.

"Dean lets go to the Dawson's house first and interview the daughter of the victims." I said.

He seemed to cheer up a little. I laughed at this in my head. I wonder why he was so happy about going to the Dawson's first then check on the first victims. Maybe it was because there was a witness this time. Or maybe......

I was cut out of my thoughts by Dean slamming the room door. He was ready to go investigate this case. I walked outside and to the already started up car that was waiting.

I got into the car Dean started driving away towards the Dawson's house.

It took five minutes to get there. We parked the street from the house. We got out and walked over to the house.