Chapter 29: And So They Come

(Dean's POV)
I woke up the next morning, only having gotten about two hours of sleep. Violet had kept waking up all night with nightmares, and I just hope that she got some sleep.

I looked over to see Violet asleep, and I chose not to wake her. I got up and went downstairs, before starting to brew coffee.

Once enough for a cup was brewed, I poured myself a cup. I drank a bit while pondering how to tell Violet what I had to tell her.

While thinking I thought that it would be better but I tell her once she got some food into her system. I then started cooking breakfast for everyone.

I heard footsteps on the stairs, and turned around as I was cooking. I saw Sam walking down the stairs, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Morning Sammy." I said, drinking some of my coffee.

"You're up early. Did Violet not have that many nightmares last night?" Sam asked, pouring himself some coffee.

"She did, but I thought it was about time to get up. I let Violet sleep though because she'll definitely need the sleep if we are leaving sometime this week." I said, going back to cooking.

"You haven't told her yet, have you?" Sam asked me, sounding a bit shocked.

"She already had enough in her mind as it was, I didn't want to add to it." I said, placing the now cooked bacon on a plate.

"Well you're going to have to tell her soon." Sam said, leaning against the counter and drinking some of his coffee.

"I'm going to tell her after she has gotten something to eat." I said, cooking some eggs.

"Well I'm going to hit the books let me know when breakfast is ready though." Sam said, as he walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

A few minutes later I took a tiny break from cooking, and got myself some more coffee. As I was about to take a sip the mug was snatched from my hands by someone. I turned around to see Violet taking a small sip from my mug before handing it back to me.

I looked down at Violet's face to see small bags under her eyes, and she honestly looked like she needed more sleep.

"You look like you could use more sleep Babygirl." I said, looking down at her.

"I'm fine, besides I'm staying home all day so what's to stop me from falling back to sleep later." She said, covering up a yawn with her hand.

"Well I made you breakfast, so maybe that'll give you a bit more energy." I said kissing her forehead, before handing her a plate of freshly cooked breakfast.

"Thanks Babe." She said, standing on her tippy toes and kissing me on the cheek softly. She then went and sat down at the table to eat her food.

I grabbed my own plate, and sat down next to her. While she was eating I began to wonder about how I would tell her about us leaving. I then got to the conclusion that I should just tell her.

"So Violet, I have some news for you. It's actually good news for once." I said, smiling softly. Violet looked up at me from her food and gave me a bit of a confused look.

"What do you mean? What good news?" She asked me. I could see there was a bit of excitement in her eyes.

"Well last night when you fell asleep Sam, Bobby, and I were all talking. We got to the conclusion that the Originals or alphas or whatever you call them aren't going to leave you alone, and they also might even make a move to try and get you. So we are hoping to leave here by the end of the week." I said, breaking the news to her about our plans for leaving.