Chapter 8: Tracking The AOTW

(Sam's POV)
I woke up the next morning in the bed that Violet had told me I could use. The sun's morning ray's were coming through my window.

Yesterday had been a busy day. Bobby arrived, I bought a lock and set it up for the basement door, Klaus one of the alphas also paid us a visit. Oh and we had all learned that Violet and Dean were a couple now.

Dean had it all a girl could want. He had sarcastic, a sexy body, a sexy smile, and he was a bad boy. While I on the other hand had a six pack but I didn't have a sexy smile, nor was I a bad boy.

I had tried going to college until Dean came and got me from my dorm room one night. He had come and gotten me because our Dad had gone missing, we had both gone looking for him, but we never found him. He came out of hiding while me and Dean had to take care of a small coven of vampires.

Our Dad had helped us with defeating them and afterwards we had gotten into a car accident.

Dean had been in rough shape from the car accident and our Dad had sold his soul so that Dean could live.

Remembering all that had happened so far in life I got up off my bed and went to take a shower.

I opened the door leading out into the hallway and walked into the room that was the bathroom.

I started up the water and let it run while I took off my clothes. Once I was fully undressed I stepped into the bath tub and stood under the warm water coming down from the shower head.

I stood in the shower and let the water Cascade down my body, relaxing it as the water ran down it.

I looked around and saw that there was body wash and shampoo for both a guy and a girl.

I picked up the body wash and washed my body. I put it back on the shelf and grabbed the shampoo. I squirted some onto my hand and put the shampoo bottle back on the shelf.

I massaged the shampoo into my scalp. Once it was all massaged into my scalp I washed it out of my hair.

I let the water run over me for a while longer before I got out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. Once the towel was wrapped around my waist I walked out of the bathroom and back into my room.

I shut the door behind me and wiped my body down.

I got dressed in a pair of pale blue jeans and a gray t-shirt.

I walked out of the room. While I was walking out I heard Dean and Violet talking.

"So are you saying you know where they are Violet?" Dean asked Violet as they walked out of Dean's room.

"I think we should all talk about this over breakfast, it can be a bit too much to explain when you tell one person, then you have to tell the same thing again to someone else. I only want to explain things once." Violet said. She was holding hands with Dean.

"Good morning guys." I said, closing my bedroom door behind me. I walked out into the hallway next to them both.

"Good morning Sam." Violet said as she looked up at me.

"Good morning Sammy." Dean said, looking over at Violet with clear adoration in his eyes for her.

"What are you two up and doing so far this morning?" I asked them both, knowing that they were just talking about tracking down the alphas.

"We were just gonna go down and get breakfast so far this morning." Violet spoke up and said.

"Do you two mind if I join you both for breakfast?" I asked them both.