Chapter 10: Love Fight

(Dean's POV)

It was later on that night, and after Violet had read all the mail, and made a few calls she had finally settled down.

Everyone else except for Cas had left to get food. We had all decided that Violet should stay home because it was safer here. We had told Sam what we wanted eat, surprisingly it had been the same thing.

Now Violet, and I were sitting on the couch. Violet was snuggled into my side, and my head was gently resting on her's.

Cas watched us from where he was sitting on the chair across from the couch. He didn't seem happy about me, and Violet.

Cas cleared his throat.  "So you two are a couple?" He asked us.

"Yes we are." I answered him proudly. I smiled as I looked at Violet who was still snuggled into my side.

"What do you see in her Dean? She is nothing, if not trash!" Cas said, looking at Violet. He was glaring at her.

"What do you mean Cas?' I asked him. I was getting mad, he had just called Violet trash.

"I mean how can you love someone like her, and not me?" Cas  asked, he was still glaring at Violet.

"Um....." I said, I was completely in shock of what he had said.

"You can't love her Dean, please tell me this is a cruel joke or that you only pity her, and that's why you're with her." Cas said. I could tell there was hope in his voice.

"Cas I love Violet, more then I love myself. I care about her, more than I care about myself. You are like a brother to me, nothing more." I stated.

I was pissed that he would think I was joking or lying about loving Violet.

"But I love you Dean, don't you see? I love you. I brought you back from Hell. I've helped you, and Sam more times than I can count. I even got a tattoo for you so that other angels can't track me to get to you." Cas said, he sounded a bit outraged.

"Cas I'm not into guys, I never have been, and I never will be." I said. Why was he doing this? Ruining my happiness with Violet.

Sam and the others came in the door at this time with the food.

I turned around to see them come in. Sam put the food on the table, and walked in here.

"Dean she could get you hurt or even killed. She can't love you, nor can you love her, you barely know each other. You and I have known each other for years, I would never get you hurt." Cas said, he was still outraged about the whole me, and Violet being a couple.

I looked over to see Violet to see she was taking all of this, and saw that she was deep in thought. This didn't shock me, she had a lot going on lately, and this argument between him, and I only added to it.

"What is going on?" Sam asked as he set down in the other chair.

"I was telling Dean how it was crazy how he was with Violet, a girl he had just met, and that can get him hurt over me. Someone he has known for years, who has always tried to help him, and you both to my full ability." Cas said, raving to Sam about how he was mad about Violet and I.

"I will do anything to make sure no harm come to Dean or anyone else. I couldn't live with myself if anyone of them get hurt." Violet spoke for the first time since Cas started ranting about her and I.

"Maybe you should let everyone go, let them go home. Honest you don't need any help, these people haven't showed up at all before." Cas said. He honest was being very rude to Violet.

(Violet's POV)
Castiel the angel had just told me to let them all go. It's not like I was keeping any of them here.

"I would never leave Violet here alone. She isn't safe here by herself. They'll come after her and take her." Dean said.

I could feel the tension rolling off him in waves.

"Dean..." Castiel started, but Dean cut him off.

"No Cas. Don't Dean me. I love Violet, and there is no way I'm letting her stay here alone. She will get hurt, if not killed." Dean stopped after he felt me jump, and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"I'm sorry to have called you to help us, but I was wrong to have called you I guess. You can leave if you want." Dean said, he had a very serious tone to his voice.

Castiel laughed, and I looked up at Dean, giving him a confused look. He looked back at me, giving me the same look.

Sam looked at all of us with a confused look on his face, he seemed to be confused as to what was going on.

"Why are you laughing?"I asked Castiel. He was arguing with Dean about him and I being a couple, and now he was laughing...This honestly had me very confused.

"I was testing him for you Violet. You really have a loyal man here Violet." Castiel said.

After saying that he got up, and left.

I watched him as he walked out the front door, after that I didn't see him.

We all stayed quiet for what seemed like awhile.

"Well I'm hungry, where is the food?" Dean asked as he looked over at Sam with a sorta angry look on his face.

"It's on the table Dean." Sam answered him.

I continued to sit there, still stunned and confused from what just happened. Castiel was testing Dean for me? To see if Dean was loyal to me, why wouldn't Dean be loyal to me?

I was pulled out of my thought when Dean pulled me up off the couch.

"W-what?" I said a bit confused, looking up at Dean.

"I said that it's time to eat, you haven't eaten since breakfast, you have to be hungry." Dean said as he started leading me towards the dining room where the food was.

Once we walked into the room I smelt the amazing smell of a double bacon cheeseburger, and fries. A smell I hadn't smelt in a while.

I went over to the table, and grabbed one of  the three bags that was on the table. I opened it to reveal a double bacon cheeseburger with fries.

I sat down, and started eating my food, feeling as if this burger was God to me.