Mobs

A/N
Picture Serenity as early Miley Cyrus when she had brown hair and was on Disney. And Jayden as Auggie from girl meets world (August Maturo)

---Skips to landing---

•Serenity's pov•
The plane landed so I woke Jayden up and Geo went back to his seat to wake up Jennishka. We were getting off the plane when Geo went ahead of me and got Jayden's bag, gave it to him. Then handed me my bag. And walked over to Jennishka to help her with hers.
There was suppose to be a bus come and pick us up to take us to the camp so we waited out side check in. A few minutes later a group quickly surrounded a girl and a guy. From where I was standing I couldn't see who they were.
My thoughts were interrupted when a sudden group came and surrounded Jennishka, Geo, Jayden and I.
My instincts kicked in and I suddenly picked Jayden up and held him on my hip while the crowd shouted "Fla-min-fam, Fla-min-fam"

(I changed Jayden's age he's 5 now😬)

•Jayden's pov•
I've been stumbling along side of Serenity, Geo, and Jennishka for the last few minutes cuz Serenity woke me up to get off the plane. I'm still sleepy so I was holding Serenitys hand to prevent me from falling over. Then all of a sudden Serenity picked me up and a crowd of people came up screaming.

•Jennishkas's pov•
The plane landed and i was walking beside Geo when a group of people came rushing to us jumping up and down. I was confused for a second until I remembered I was with Geo.
But who told them we were here?