Idk a title

So they were at the meet and greet and now walking back. Jayden is with Jenn and the group is 5 feet ahead of Geo and Serenity.

G-"so how did you like you're first official meet and greet?"
S-"it was cool so many supporters from everywhere it's amazing."
G-"yeahh."

So they all walked to the bus and started to head to the next city.

Serenity's pov
Ughh I'm so tired feels like I haven't slept in ages. I walk in Jayden's room where the other have set up blankets to have a mini sleep over. I start walking towards the night stand to see my phone blowing up. As I scroll all I see is miss text and calls that read "I'm so sorry to say.." And the message cuts off. "SERENITY COME OVER HERE" it was Geo and Jay so I walk and leave my phone.

Jayden's pov
So we got Serenity an ice cream cake because it's her favorite. The meet and greet was actually really cool. There was even people who wanted to see me. It was really hard to sign stuff but I'm suppose to be working on it with Jonah later.

Mario's pov
Sooo Jenn is on the couch while the rest are near the bunks. I get a slice of ice cream and go with her to watch a movie. After a while of picking we decided on the purge.

Jennishka's pov
I was sitting down on the couch just on my phone when Mario came over and handed me a slice of cake. He sat down and we decided to watch a movie.

Zach's pov
Ariel fell asleep on her bunk and I was on Twitter for a while. I finally get off a Twitter and I see Jayden sitting at the table scribbling something. I go up to him
Z-"hey jay what you up to"
J-"I'm trying to write my name"
Z-"Ohhh that cool. Need help?"
J-"Please."

Geo's pov
So I walked down pass everyone and see Jayden and Zach at the table. I notice Zach teaching Jayden... Something I was suppose to do. Well not suppose to but I wanted to.

G-"Hey man thanks for helping him out I've been meaning to do it but I've been kinda busy."
Z-"yeah anytime."
G-"Uhh Jayden. Are you mad that I didn't get to help you?"
J-"no it's fine. You can teach me how to play basketball tomorrow and you both can help me with musicallys"

Geo's pov
We all laughed and I continued to Jayden's room where I saw serenity crying. I rush to her side and ask her what's wrong. But all she can manage to say is "something happened...it's done... What am I gonna tell jay...nooooo"

A/N
I got you guys imma post more often and you guys will know what it is in the next chapter but comment what you guys think the news is💞