Boyfriend material

Geo's pov
I wake up to see a small figure standing in the doorway holding a bear. I was SHOOK.(LMFAO idk 'shook' is my new favorite word). "Serenity?" It slightly whispered and I shift to my left to see serenity sleeping and I remember where I am. Serenity and I watched the hunger games yesterday and then I fell asleep. Anyways Jayden is in the door way and sounds as if he had been crying so I get up from the bed softly not to wake serenity and close the door behind me.

Jayden's pov
I wake up crying. I miss mom. I have dreams about her,well I always do, but these are different. Now that I know she's gone the memories turned sad since I know we cant talk anymore. I walk to serenitys room to see if she's there but she's not. I walk to Geo's room to see if she's there and she's asleep. They both are. I don't want to wake them both up so I call out in a whisper so she wakes up. But then Geo picks me up and carries me down to the kitchen.

Geo's pov
I carry him down and set him on the kitchen counter.
G-"what's up? Why are you crying?"
J-"I miss mom. I want mom to come back"
He said in between sobs. I don't know what to do. I don't want to wake up serenity but she's the only one that can help him.
G-"do you want me to wake up serenity?"
J-"no it's okay"
G-"do you want to sleep with us?"

He nodded in agreement. The bed was pretty big but serenity was always pulling the blanket so on the way back to my room we grabbed a blanket from Jayden's room.
-------The next morning-------
Serenitys pov
I wake up to a finger in my nose and weight on my stomach along with a hand on my waist.
I open my eyes to find I'm not in my room but Geo's. And the finger in my nose belongs to Jayden who is half laying on me. Along with Geo's hand on my waist. I don't remember Jayden coming in.

Geo's pov
Someone is waking up and moving. I opened my eyes to see serenity smiling which makes me smile. This is great. I'm here with the people who make me so happy.
S-"hey"
G-"good morning beautiful"
S-"what happened how did Jayden get here"
G-"he had a bad dream and wanted to sleep with us"
S-"thank you"
G-"for what?"
S-"for taking care of Jayden. I really like you and the fact you get along with Jayden is great"
And with that she got up tucked in Jayden and went downstairs.

A/N
So guys Idk I'm working on it. I'm just getting back into writing again n yeah BUT THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AGISNDBEJANDVS❤️❤️❤️❤️