Come back

Serenitys pov
Well it's been a week and I kinda miss Geo I texted him and said "hey come home I miss you" and it just stayed on delivered. Today's Saturday and we were all gonna go to the park. Everyone's downstairs making sandwiches and getting drinks ready.

Zachs pov
Geo hasn't texted me back when I asked "you good?" It's been 3 days since I sent that. I get why he left but he should come back soon. Everyone's in the car out back while serenity walks down the stairs and Jayden gets his shoes on.
*Door bell rings*
I open it and see Geo

Zach-"hey geo you ready to stay?"
Geo-"uhh no actually I ha-"
Jayden-"GEOOOOO!!! YOU CAME"
Geo-"-ve to talk yeahhh buddy I got your text"

Serenity walks in

Serenity-"so you didn't get mine?"
Zach-"or mine?"
Geo-"yeah about that I just wasn't ready but I couldn't ignore him"
Serenity-"Zach can you give us a minute?"
Zach-"yeah I'll be in the car"
Geo-"uhh Jayden texted me asking if we could hang out"
Serenity-"oh he didn't tell me"
Geo-"yeah I just wanted to talk to you"
Serenity-"Yeah no that's fine how long were you gonna have him?"
Geo-"it depends on what he wants to do"
Jayden-"Can we go to a basketball game?"
Geo-"yeah sure"
Serenity-"okay when are you coming home"
Geo-"He'll be he-"
Serenity-"no I know I meant you"
Geo-"i still don't know but we gotta get going"
Jayden-"THANKS LOVE YOU"

Serenitys pov
I can't say no to Jayden if he wants to hang out with my "Ex" then so be it. Wait "ex"? Ugh I don't know what we are. But I lock the door and tell everyone what happened.

Geos pov
I miss her. I really do. But I don't know maybe one more week. As we get in the car I let Jayden play his music while I buy the tickets online.

---After the game---
Time: close to midnight

Serenity-"has Geo responded to any of you?!?"
A collective "no" came from the group and I realice it's gonna be a long night.

Geos pov
So it's almost one thirty in the morning and Jayden's asleep in the back seat. My phone died so at a red light i plug It in. Once it turns on I see so many missed calls from serenity. And like 100 messages. But I'm already at the house so I Carry him to the door while I wait for someone to open it.

Serenitys pov
I hear the door bell and open it to see Jayden asleep in Geos arms. In a hushed yelling tone I yell "what the hell Geo you don't get to do that" but he just walks past me and walked upstairs. A few minutes later he comes back down and mumble a "my bad" and walks out. I run outside
Serenity-"what happened?"
Geo-"My phone died my fault"
Serenity-"It's so late you could have said you would be late"
Geo-"Okay I'm sorry"

Geos pov
Serenity shuffled and I could see she's wearing the necklace I bought her
Geo-"you're wearing the Necklace"
Serenity-"yeah....can you stay please. I'm sorry I got mad"
Geo-"i don't know.."
Serenity-"please"
I miss her so I close my car door and follow her upstairs.