22

Jonah's pov
I did the paper work for the kids while they watched sponge bob. Yes I know their not kids and I'm only 4 years older than them but still. Once I finish we all go to the bus and I start working on the schedule while they go to Jayden's room.

Jennishkas's pov
Once everyone was in the bus Jonah said he would work on the tour while we all hung out and watched tv in Jayden's room.

Mario's pov
Everyone was sitting on Jayden's bed either on their phones or talking to one another until the tv suddenly turned off. Everyone one got quiet and looked around. "It must have shut off on its own because it was on for so long" a chorus of "Ohhhhs" came from the group.

Ariels pov
"Well Jayden's sleeping so I think we should go to the living room and watch tv there" I slowly stood up not to wake Jay and that's when Zach spoke up "yeah guys it's getting pretty late"

Jennishka's pov
Zach and Ariel walked out to go to the living room in the front of the bus while everyone else stayed where they were. "Serenity I'll stay with Jayden go to the bunks and sleep"

Serenitys pov
She was with Jayden when this started and she didn't even notice. How am I suppose to leave her with my brother?
S-"how could you not notice"
J-"huh?"
S-"how do you not see a 5 year old cough up blood?"
J-"how was I suppose to know, I mean you kept this from me? But not even just me all of us."
S-"I'm sorry. It's fine though I'll stay with him"
G-"I'll stay too"
M-"Jenn they got it, let's go"
J-"Geo can I talk to you for a minute?"
G-"Uhhh yea sure. Serenity I'll be right back"
And with that I was left alone in the room.

Geo's pov
G-"yes my dearest sister whom I love so dearly?" I said so innocently
J-"Really Geo? I don't care how much you like her you should still defend your sister who's been with you since day one"
My face starts to warm up when she says I like her
G-"I don't like her... But this is what it's about. Your jealous. Jenn your my baby sis and I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable in anyway but I didn't mean too"
Then she just walks away. I'll give her a little time before I talk to her. I walk into Jayden's room and serenitys phone went off.

A/N
1k