Part 21

A/N
Updating twice cuz I haven't updated in a while❤️

Serenity's pov
I'm conscious but I can't move. "Please wake up Serenity" I think that's Geo. "She'll be fine I'm sure she's gonna wake up soon" and that's Ariel. I try to open my eyes for what seems like hours until finally I manage to move my hand. I then slowly gain control of my body again. "SHE'S UP" Zach yelled. "not so loud" I say in a barley audible whisper. "sorry". The the group comes in the room.
"Is Jayden really dead?" I ask
"Umm what are you talking about" Ariel asked me as if I was crazy. "He's just off getting treatment"
"So he's not pale and blue?"
Geo proceeded with "Are you ok,Serenity?"
"What happened to me"

Geo's pov
She doesn't know what happened. I explained to her how we went to get food and she walking into a cart and fell then went unconscious. She was asleep for a while then woke up talking about how Jayden was dead.

Serenity's pov
Once Geo finished telling me what happened there was a knock on the door and Jayden walked in. He sat down in his bed and the doctor began to talk "Over the course of the week Jayden was making progress then today-" omg no. Then Jayden started to shake but it was different he said "I'm cold" and reached for a blanket. Thank God. "He showed signs of a slight cold but should be fine. And Serenity you may have a slight bruise on your head but should be fine other than that no serious issues. You guy can check them out in a little while."